Polish NT

• Apparently he suffered a fracture of his left heel yesterday. :cry2: During the morning training I guess, cause he wasn't even on the team in the match against Piacenza last night. I hope his injury is not as severe as they say... I don't know if he 'll miss the entire season, but he 'll surely stay off court for a few months. And he 'll have to skip the preolympic tournaments.. I just hope he won't miss the Olympics as well (provided that Poland makes it to Beijing).

• So in this case apart from Daniel Plinski who will be your second middle-blocker in the starting 6 players?

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Quote from "Justyna"

I think that Grzyb. Możdżonek will be as a 3rd.

Hm, so it won't be easy for you. Anyway i don't want to know about this european qualifications, they are too unpredictable, I am waiting the World Cup 2007 and I hope Bulgaria will finish at least 3rd and will make it to Bejiing 2008. :)

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Quote from "Justyna"

I read interview with Kadziewicz. His bone in foot is crack. He doesn't know when exectly will back on the court. He will be rest from 6 weeks to (maybe even) 3 months.

It's really bad, but this is part of the game.

• It was a bummer that Lukasz couldn't play in the tournament. He's an exceptional player!

• It was a bummer that Lukasz couldn't play in the tournament. He's an exceptional player!

I like him, but I don't think he is "exceptional" player, but if you say so.

• Video interview with: Sebastian Swiderski (POL spiker) by Andrea Zorzi

to see interview click on the pic

1. When and where were you born?
    2. Would you describe your city?
    3. When did you start playing Volleyball?
    4. Did you practice any other sport?
    5. Would you tell me something about the Polish Volleyball history?
    6. Who is the most popular Volleyball player in Poland?
    7. In Poland, is Volleyball actually the most popular sport?
    8. Why you moved to Italy to play in the Italian League?
    9. Which is the most important victory?
    10. …and the worst defeat?
    11. Are you married? Have you sons?
    12. You own a Volley Magazine, would you tell me more?
    14. What about your future?
    15. Which are your expectations about the Beijing Games?
    16. What is your opinion about the Beijing Games?
    17. Could you give a comment about the new ball?

• Everybody are talking and speculating: who will be the next coach of Polish NT after Lozano - Bernardo Rezende or maybe Hugh McCutcheon? Yes, it sounds very interesting, but we have also another option: Krzysztof Stelmach. And it seems to be the most realistic... Although I have nothing against Stelmach, I doubt he would be a good coach. We don't have time for experiments. However, I won't be surprised, if it will be Stelmach - federation would need much more money for Rezende or another foreign coach :|

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Bulgarian medias say that Lozano is going to lead the Spanish NT again

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Bulgarian medias say that Lozano is going to lead the Spanish NT again

I wish him all the best, if it's true. I personally wouldn't have anything against him as a coach of Poland still. But is rather less possible.

The most important 3:

• Everybody are talking and speculating: who will be the next coach of Polish NT after Lozano - Bernardo Rezende or maybe Hugh McCutcheon?

I'm not convinced of Rezende...I'm not sure that "Brazilian style" will get good results. But Hugh mcCutcheon? It can be interesting, he said he's interested in it, but maybe he wants only to extort better conditionsfrom USA? Hmm... what about Totolo? He's young (like Przedpełski wants) and has a proper way with people, he prefers european style of the game.

Although I have nothing against Stelmach, I doubt he would be a good coach. We don't have time for experiments

I don't think Krzysztof Stelmach will be a good choice. Of course, he learnt a lot in Italy, but he only just started a work as a coach in Kędzierzyn and we don't know effects so we can't risk.

However, I won't be surprised, if it will be Stelmach - federation would need much more money for Rezende or another foreign coach :|

But Przedpełski said: "Money isn't a problem" :)

Maybe good solution will be a competiotin for a coach like in 2004?

"Siatkówka bowiem jest sportem wyjątkowym..." Z.Ambroziak

"... bo najlepszy w Polsce jest olsztyński AZS!"

• But Przedpełski said: "Money isn't a problem" :)

I take him to his word :)

The most important 3:

• so Raul LOzano is not a coach of Poland any more. it's official now!

Hip Hip Huray :drink: :cup:

its good he's leaving . after WCH in Japan we starting to play worse and worse . we lost to team like Belgium(twice)Estonia and MOntenegro so...
    it's time for a medals now not for humiliation

so lets the speculation begin :) who will be our new coach
    my dream is Anastazi but it's almost impossible . we probably end up with Moculescou (i dont now how to spell his name :D )

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Lozano had made a great team of our guys and then spoiled many things, so it is better, that he left. I would like to thank him for that sliver medal in 2006, which I will remember for a long time, but I won't be able to forget such a nightmare like last ECh as well.
    No coach? I think it might be some surprise. I hope it won't be Moculescu - it is a good coach, but I don't like him.

The most important 3:

• There are press speculations about Hugh McCutcheon and Ferdinando De Giorgi but I think that there will be different coach.