Polish NT

• There are press speculations about Hugh McCutcheon and Ferdinando De Giorgi but I think that there will be different coach.

i hope McCutheon is just speculation and no one will even think of him as our coach. but i like De Giorgi though. he made great results with Macerata last season . Swiderski was in great shape soon after season finished so it would be great if he become coach of Poland

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I found a news that as for now we have 4 candidates on coach of Poland NT (deadline 30th Nov.): Stelian Moculescu, Hugh McCutcheon, Ferdinando De Giorgi and Daniel Castellani.

It's a little bit strange because some weeks ago I read that Moculescu will be a coach of Romania NT :huh:

• I found a news that as for now we have 4 candidates on coach of Poland NT (deadline 30th Nov.): Stelian Moculescu, Hugh McCutcheon, Ferdinando De Giorgi and Daniel Castellani.

It's a little bit strange because some weeks ago I read that Moculescu will be a coach of Romania NT :huh:

Yeah! I read something like that too...
    I wish tht McCutcheon'll be our coach. I think he's not bad.
    But plzz....noooo moreee guys like Lozano*! 8|

• I'll write it here, cuz there's no topic abt NT of Germany[or maybe I'm blind xD] and it's also abt Lozano n as ever1 know, he was coach of Poland.
    Soo...Lozano probably ll be coach of German NT o.O
    Can u belive? :D

• I'll write it here, cuz there's no topic abt NT of Germany[or maybe I'm blind xD] and it's also abt Lozano n as ever1 know, he was coach of Poland.
    Soo...Lozano probably ll be coach of German NT o.O
    Can u belive? :D

Lozano is not my favourite, but it's not a bad coach i think, so Germany may become stronger with him.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Lozano is not my favourite, but it's not a bad coach i think, so Germany may become stronger with him.

Agree :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• But they(Germans) never ll beat us :P
    In volleyball- no :P

• But they(Germans) never ll beat us :P
    In volleyball- no :P

Actually they can. ;)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Actually they can. ;)

They won't dare :P

The most important 3:

• Oh plzz! Not in volleyball !!
    I was sooo sad, when in Euro '08 Germans x/ (+Poles :P ) beat us.
    When in Pekin we beat them... it's cheer me up ^^ (ofc in volleyball :P )
    I love matches beetween Poles n Germans :P especially in volleyball :P ^^ lol
    I hope Germans never ll beat us...at least in volleyball ^^ even with Lozano :D
    Nie ma bata na dumnego Polaka :P :D ^^ :D

• a new candidate Victor Sidelnikov ex-coach of Dinamo Kazan.

yep, with some recommendation letter. I'm curious who will be next candidate.. if there will be someone else

• In competition on coach have already 11 candidates, but however date of post stamp decides, so some candidatures will come yet. Here coaches' list which she answered:

1. Wiktor Sidelnikow (Russia)

2. Veselin Vuković (Montenegro)
    3. Jon Uriarte (Argentina)
    4. Roberto Santilli (Italy)
    5. Augusto Jose Sabbatini (Brazil)
    6. Giuseppe Cuccarini (Italy)
    7. Flavio Gulinelli (Italy)
    8. Hugh D.Mccutcheon (New Zealand)
    9. Daniel Castellani (Argentina)
    10. Grzegorz Wagner (Poland)
    11. Dariusz Marszałek (Poland)

So far my favourite is Uriarte.

• I'm glad, that McCutcheon gave his application, because he was sad not to do this. But I doubt he win.

The most important 3:

• Hugh McCutheon won't be our coach :( he accept position of head coach of...USA women NT :what: that's a big surprice for me . i wasn;t huge fan of him put from those candidates who send their aplication he was the best . every sign on earth tell that our coach will be Castellani :down: :down: oh well :mad:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Im not so sure that they will choose Castellani, but... who knows.

:gone:

In "the 2nd round" we have:
    1. Bagnoli Daniel
    2. Castellani Daniel
    3. Wagner Grzegorz

So... Castellani + Wagner? What do you think about it?

Name of new coach will be known on 16th or 17th January.

• So... Castellani + Wagner? What do you think about it?

It's possible, but I wouldn't exclude Bagnoli.

The most important 3:

• Mariusz Wlazly has a son, he was born yesterday