Polish NT

• Daniel Castellani is a new coach of POland :whistle: :down:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I won't say I am happy or not. I just don't know :huh: Castellani is a nice guy, but I'm not sure he is a very good coach. But I think we should trust him. I hope he will succeed with our team. :) Good luck to him :thumbsup:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I won't say I am happy or not. I just don't know :huh: Castellani is a nice guy, but I'm not sure he is a very good coach. But I think we should trust him. I hope he will succeed with our team. :) Good luck to him :thumbsup:

I don't know much about Castelani, only that he is leading or was leading i don't know, the best team in Poland - Skra Belhatow...so he must be good choice. ;)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Polish coach Daniel Castellani has chosen the "13" for friendly matches against Italy:

setters: Paweł Woicki, Grzegorz Łomacz

opposites: Jakub Jarosz, Marcel Gromadowski

middle blockers: Piotr Nowakowski, Łukasz Kadziewicz, Marcin Możdżonek, Wojciech Grzyb

outside hitters: Michał Bąkiewicz, Zbigniew Bartman, Bartosz Kurek, Michał Ruciak

libero: Krzysztof Ignaczak.

Well, I'm curious of Łomacz and Gromadowski. The others played quite much in NT before. Jarosz as a first opposite... I know this squad doesn't include all the best volleball players. But don't we really have some better opposites...The same about Kurek. :roll: I wonder if Castellani would call for JArosz and Kurek, if he hadn't been Skra's coach before :huh:

The most important 3:

• oh my i love this squad!! great balance between young and experiance players i'm really wonder how Gromadowski will play hope those 2 years spent in Italy helped him improve :)

LOmacz-Gromadowski
    Kurek-Ruciak
    NOwakowski-Kadziewicz
    Igla
    that's how i want it to look :)

• Mariusz Wlazły won't play in WCh qualifications in August. It is even not sure, if he is able to play in European Championschips. He still has problems with his knees.

The most important 3:

• Wlazly won't play in NT this year.

• Wlazly won't play in NT this year.

Yes, it is very sad. That, what I was worrying about just happened :( Too bad this guy has so many health problems. Because of that his career is not that brilliant as it could be...

The most important 3:

• aaaaaaand Winiarski joint to the club -"injuries and not able to play " he won't play for Polish NT this year he will probably need a shoulder surgery

• Sebastian Swiderski will have probably surgery tommorow. he is out for couple of months

"
    A być może oznacza koniec kariery skrzydłowego reprezentacji Polski." that santance froze me ;( -it could be the end of sport carier of Sebastian :( :(
    take care Swider ;(

• Sebastian Swiderski will have probably surgery tommorow. he is out for couple of months

"
    A być może oznacza koniec kariery skrzydłowego reprezentacji Polski." that santance froze me ;( -it could be the end of sport carier of Sebastian :( :(
    take care Swider ;(

Yes, I know... :( i'm so sad... Świder is one of the best volleyball player in Poland, he wanted play but now he has got operation of achilles... I wish convalescing Seba! All are with You :win: