Arek Golas - in memorial

• I don't know even why I am making this topic, but I just remembered this player, and there are really more important things in life than volleyball. Rest in piece Arek.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Thanks, AFROMAN. It's nice of you that you remember this talented player who died in so early age... The future was open for him and he didn't manage to touch it... We will not forget about him.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Quote from "Konrad"

Thanks, AFROMAN. It's nice of you that you remember this talented player who died in so early age... The future was open for him and he didn't manage to touch it... We will not forget about him.

Thanks, I just wanted to remind you about him because I think he deserved it.

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• I just have a question about Areks wife Agnieszka...
    I didnt understand what was going on lately.....

So she was judged guilty and has to go to prison now or how is it?

I would also want to ask about this.

• I just have a question about Areks wife Agnieszka...
    I didnt understand what was going on lately.....

So she was judged guilty and has to go to prison now or how is it?

I don't know anything about it 8| As far as I know it hasn't been made any accusation against Gołaś' wife. It was just a terrible accident. She was driving, yes, but I don't remember any trial in this case.

There was a little bit similar case, when great Polish swimmer Otylia Jędrzejczak was driving a car, and her younger brother died. She had an trial in the court. The media was talking about it every time. I don't think we had something like that in Gołaś' case. But maybe somebody knows something more.

The most important 3:

• Yes, now is everything clear. It is an article from two days ago and I didn't noticed it anywhere else. Thanks, Nastja.

What they wrote there...

She wanted the punishment and she got that: one year of prison (suspended) , 1 000 zł of fine and she won't be allowed to drive a car in one year. She wanted this punishment because of the accident.

The court had accepted that and announced the sentence without any trial.

These are the importent informations from this text. The rest is about the circumstances of the accident.

The most important 3:

• so i understood it right :(

Her decision is very brave but this punishment useless...
    She already lived through the greatest punishment a person can get, killing your loved one accidentally...
    Agnieszka shouldnt blame herself, since such an accident can happen to anybody and this decision now will encourage her to think on like she is guilty...

this is such a sad situation... im sure arek wouldnt have wanted her to do sth like this

• Rest In Peace (R.I.P.) ,Arek!

• Arek was an amazing player and such a great young man. It broke my heart to learn of his death 2,5 years ago... I still miss him!!

R.I.P Arek.