Asics vs Mizuno vs Other shoes

• What do you think about them? Which brand do you use? Are you satisfied with them?

I have been using Asics. Asics Gel-Rocket for the first time (not really volleyball shoes). Now I wear Asics Gel-Sensei II during the matches. I am satisfied with them, but now I want to try some new, so I have decided to buy Mizuno Wave-Lightning 6. I am not really sure about the correct size. In Asics I wear 46 (EU), the lenghts of my feet are 29 cm. Would size 46 it be good in Mizuno aswell? I found several Mizuno sizing charts, but they all were different. :S I can't try Mizuno shoes, because they are not available in Hungary. Can anyone help me?

Furthermore I am waiting for your opinions about the several kind of shoes.

• Well, without replying exactly to your case, Asics Gel are the best volleyballshoes, in my opinion. During the years I have used Asics, I have felt the most comfortable!

• Yeah I have never tried Mizuno either, but have always been very happy with my Asics Gel shoes as well :)

• There is a reason why people say Asics is volleyball brand number 1 ;) I've never had Mizuno shoes though... Btw, I've also been using Asics Gel-Rocket recently, I don't think they are worse than the others in the Gel series.

• Till this year I've been using Asics Gel (Tactics) and I was quite satisfied. No complains. This season I'm using Mizuno ( Wave Spike 12) and by now I feel that these shoes are a bit lighter in weight but I feel comfortable as well, however people say that Asics is much more durable. By now, I don't feel much difference.

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• I prefer asics, I used BN-801 last year, comfortable enough, and this year GEL-sensi 3, perfect volleyball shoes.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Hi i want to buy a new shoes for volleyball a and i have problem with selection. I wan´t shoes for smasher or blocker. I have 3 favorite: Asics Gel Elite or Mizuno Wave Lighting 7 or Mizuno Wave Tornado 7. Can you help me with choice what is better for position smasher and blocker?

Thx

• I only can write, that I have Asics Gel Beyond, which are very comfortable and very good to play volleyball :D