You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "burak-ı naz" is male

Favourite Team: Fenerbahçe, Germany NT, Dutch NT, Belgium NT, USA NT

Tuesday, May 4th 2010, 10:31am

Fenerbahce Acibadem - Galatasaray end of the match display

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

SHABOVTA

Master

• "SHABOVTA" is male

Favourite Team: Azerbaijan NT

Favourite Players: All the PROFESSIONAL players !!!

Thursday, May 6th 2010, 4:13pm

And now a video fragment s from Russian league ALL STAR match!

• "burak-ı naz" is male

Friday, May 7th 2010, 5:32pm

Best Setter: Naz Aydemir ( Fenerbahçe Acıbadem )

:cup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• "burak-ı naz" is male

Friday, May 7th 2010, 5:33pm

Best Spiker: Ekaterina Gamova ( Fenerbahçe Acıbadem )

• "burak-ı naz" is male

Saturday, May 15th 2010, 8:13pm

• "burak-ı naz" is male

Saturday, May 15th 2010, 8:14pm

• "burak-ı naz" is male

Saturday, May 15th 2010, 8:17pm

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Rexona-Ades (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, USA (women); Brazil, USA and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Barazza, Kozuch, Klineman, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Thompson, Apitz, Kreklow, Amanda

Thursday, May 20th 2010, 4:48pm

Brazil Junior National Team (girls) in 2002, meeting La Paz in Bolivia and becoming Southamerican champions. You can find today famous players still very young as Fabiana, Dani Lins, Thaisa, Joycinha, Regiane...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4qJZtV_35U
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

Thursday, May 20th 2010, 6:03pm

Brazil Junior National Team (girls) in 2002, meeting La Paz in Bolivia and becoming Southamerican champions. You can find today famous players still very young as Fabiana, Dani Lins, Thaisa, Joycinha, Regiane...

Thank you,Joana.Very cute video. :lol: Wow at that time Thaisa is still a brunette not a Thaisa Lady gaga.Do you have the complete roster of 2002 team?Is this the first that Brazil has won the youth champion?I found some of them like Fabiana,Joycinha,Thaisa, Dani Lins have become the important players in today's Brazilian national team and club while others don't develop very well.

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Rexona-Ades (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, USA (women); Brazil, USA and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Barazza, Kozuch, Klineman, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Thompson, Apitz, Kreklow, Amanda

Thursday, May 20th 2010, 7:18pm

Thank you,Joana.Very cute video. :lol: Wow at that time Thaisa is still a brunette not a Thaisa Lady gaga.Do you have the complete roster of 2002 team?Is this the first that Brazil has won the youth champion?I found some of them like Fabiana,Joycinha,Thaisa, Dani Lins have become the important players in today's Brazilian national team and club while others don't develop very well.

I dont know who was exacly the roster from Southamerican Championship. But this team ended later in 2003 being World Championship under 20 category.
The final statistics are here: http://www.fivb.org/vis_web/volley/WU20-03/pdf/match042.pdf

From this roster, taking out the most famous ones that you can follow in NT today (Dani, Thaisa, Fabiana, Joycinha), Fernanda Gritz and Dayse are two that also made a solid career...Gritz suffer a lot with many injuries in her volleyball life witch disturb a lot her evolution...she got to be in the Brasil adult team that participated Panamerican Games in 2003, but after that she had to many injuries, and didnt appear much, now she is coming back to play in our league cenarium, but not enough to be in NT. Dayse last season was in bench of Sao Caetano team.
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

sne

Intermediate

Thursday, May 20th 2010, 7:28pm

Joana, do you have some video of the team which played WCh 2002 ?

Friday, May 21st 2010, 11:06am

I dont know who was exacly the roster from Southamerican Championship. But this team ended later in 2003 being World Championship under 20 category.
The final statistics are here: http://www.fivb.org/vis_web/volley/WU20-03/pdf/match042.pdf

From this roster, taking out the most famous ones that you can follow in NT today (Dani, Thaisa, Fabiana, Joycinha), Fernanda Gritz and Dayse are two that also made a solid career...Gritz suffer a lot with many injuries in her volleyball life witch disturb a lot her evolution...she got to be in the Brasil adult team that participated Panamerican Games in 2003, but after that she had to many injuries, and didnt appear much, now she is coming back to play in our league cenarium, but not enough to be in NT. Dayse last season was in bench of Sao Caetano team.
Joana .Thank you for the statistics. :lol: I found Wang Ye Mei Xue Ming and Lu Qian in China team. After 7 yaers they are now the opponents in national team.

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Friday, May 21st 2010, 4:01pm

uhm...I dont, but I'll look if I find something in internet. Brazil played 2002 basicly with youngers that time, the coach Marco Aurelio had problems with some girls, so our main starts that time asked to leave NT as Erika, Fofao, Walewska, Virna.....so Brasil went to NT with players like Sheilla, Paula, Sassá...that today are very known..hehe..but at the time not that much...:P
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

Friday, May 21st 2010, 4:09pm

uhm...I dont, but I'll look if I find something in internet. Brazil played 2002 basicly with youngers that time, the coach Marco Aurelio had problems with some girls, so our main starts that time asked to leave NT as Erika, Fofao, Walewska, Virna.....so Brasil went to NT with players like Sheilla, Paula, Sassá...that today are very known..hehe..but at the time not that much...:P
Hi Joana .Sorry if this offends you.But it is said that former Brazilian coach Morta (I am not sure if the spelling is correct,sorry) committed suicide during the period of early 2000.Is it true?

sne

Intermediate

Friday, May 21st 2010, 4:32pm

Yes, I know that young players were in the team! That's exactly why I want to see it! But I know it's difficult to find. :(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "sne" (May 21st 2010, 4:37pm)

• "StarNight" is male

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA-Dinamo Krasnador-Atom Trefl Sopot-Turkey-China

Favourite Players: Neslihan,Neriman,Gozde, Y.K.Kim, Poljak,Naz, Harmotto,Hui,Havelkova, Mammadova,L. Bosetti,Buijs,Garay, Zhu Ting,Gabi,Thaisa, Zaryazhko,Giel,Rasic, De Kruijf, Dürr, Hildebrand

Thursday, May 27th 2010, 7:18pm

Great defence from Serhat
2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• "burak-ı naz" is male

Thursday, June 3rd 2010, 3:19am

Kasia Skowronska Signing Ceremony - 02.06.2010 Fenerbahçe TV

SHABOVTA

Master

• "SHABOVTA" is male

Thursday, June 17th 2010, 8:15am

Natavan Gasimova setting (CEV CUP 209/10) Azerrail Baku-Eczacibashi Istanbul

SHABOVTA

Master

• "SHABOVTA" is male

Friday, June 18th 2010, 7:13am

Polina Rahimova-Super! (CEV CUP 209/10) Azerrail Baku-Eczacibashi Istanbul

SHABOVTA

Master

• "SHABOVTA" is male

Saturday, June 19th 2010, 6:58am

Sanja Starovic-Super! Rabita Baku (CEV CUP 209/10) ws Eczacibashi Istanbul

Social bookmarks