• Fenerbahce Acibadem - Galatasaray end of the match display

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Best Setter: Naz Aydemir ( Fenerbahçe Acıbadem )

:cup:

[media]

[/yotube]

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Best Spiker: Ekaterina Gamova ( Fenerbahçe Acıbadem )

• Brazil Junior National Team (girls) in 2002, meeting La Paz in Bolivia and becoming Southamerican champions. You can find today famous players still very young as Fabiana, Dani Lins, Thaisa, Joycinha, Regiane...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4qJZtV_35U

Thank you,Joana.Very cute video. :lol: Wow at that time Thaisa is still a brunette not a Thaisa Lady gaga.Do you have the complete roster of 2002 team?Is this the first that Brazil has won the youth champion?I found some of them like Fabiana,Joycinha,Thaisa, Dani Lins have become the important players in today's Brazilian national team and club while others don't develop very well.

• Thank you,Joana.Very cute video. :lol: Wow at that time Thaisa is still a brunette not a Thaisa Lady gaga.Do you have the complete roster of 2002 team?Is this the first that Brazil has won the youth champion?I found some of them like Fabiana,Joycinha,Thaisa, Dani Lins have become the important players in today's Brazilian national team and club while others don't develop very well.

I dont know who was exacly the roster from Southamerican Championship. But this team ended later in 2003 being World Championship under 20 category.
    The final statistics are here: http://www.fivb.org/vis_web/volley/WU20-03/pdf/match042.pdf

From this roster, taking out the most famous ones that you can follow in NT today (Dani, Thaisa, Fabiana, Joycinha), Fernanda Gritz and Dayse are two that also made a solid career...Gritz suffer a lot with many injuries in her volleyball life witch disturb a lot her evolution...she got to be in the Brasil adult team that participated Panamerican Games in 2003, but after that she had to many injuries, and didnt appear much, now she is coming back to play in our league cenarium, but not enough to be in NT. Dayse last season was in bench of Sao Caetano team.

• I dont know who was exacly the roster from Southamerican Championship. But this team ended later in 2003 being World Championship under 20 category.
    The final statistics are here: http://www.fivb.org/vis_web/volley/WU20-03/pdf/match042.pdf

From this roster, taking out the most famous ones that you can follow in NT today (Dani, Thaisa, Fabiana, Joycinha), Fernanda Gritz and Dayse are two that also made a solid career...Gritz suffer a lot with many injuries in her volleyball life witch disturb a lot her evolution...she got to be in the Brasil adult team that participated Panamerican Games in 2003, but after that she had to many injuries, and didnt appear much, now she is coming back to play in our league cenarium, but not enough to be in NT. Dayse last season was in bench of Sao Caetano team.

Joana .Thank you for the statistics. :lol: I found Wang Ye Mei Xue Ming and Lu Qian in China team. After 7 yaers they are now the opponents in national team.

• Joana, do you have some video of the team which played WCh 2002 ?

uhm...I dont, but I'll look if I find something in internet. Brazil played 2002 basicly with youngers that time, the coach Marco Aurelio had problems with some girls, so our main starts that time asked to leave NT as Erika, Fofao, Walewska, Virna.....so Brasil went to NT with players like Sheilla, Paula, Sassá...that today are very known..hehe..but at the time not that much...:P

• uhm...I dont, but I'll look if I find something in internet. Brazil played 2002 basicly with youngers that time, the coach Marco Aurelio had problems with some girls, so our main starts that time asked to leave NT as Erika, Fofao, Walewska, Virna.....so Brasil went to NT with players like Sheilla, Paula, Sassá...that today are very known..hehe..but at the time not that much...:P

Hi Joana .Sorry if this offends you.But it is said that former Brazilian coach Morta (I am not sure if the spelling is correct,sorry) committed suicide during the period of early 2000.Is it true?

• uhm...I dont, but I'll look if I find something in internet. Brazil played 2002 basicly with youngers that time, the coach Marco Aurelio had problems with some girls, so our main starts that time asked to leave NT as Erika, Fofao, Walewska, Virna.....so Brasil went to NT with players like Sheilla, Paula, Sassá...that today are very known..hehe..but at the time not that much...:P

Yes, I know that young players were in the team! That's exactly why I want to see it! But I know it's difficult to find. :(

• Great defence from Serhat

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Kasia Skowronska Signing Ceremony - 02.06.2010 Fenerbahçe TV

3fEFIMy-WJ8