• This one is so funny. :lol: :thumbsup:

• some of the new girls from brasilian Team Unilever, Roberta (setter), Mara (MB), Suelle (OH), Ju Nogueira (Opp) and Regiane (OH) live all together in an apart in Rio rented by Unilever, and they made a small video interview for the site VoleiBrasil.

Part 1 - Presentation:

Regiane: "Hi guys from VoleiBrasil, my name is Regiane, I'm 23 years old, I play in Unilever since 2004. i'll play again in the season 2010/2011"
    Roberta: 'Hi people, my name is Roberta, I have 20 years old, I'm in Unilever is 3 months, I'm coming from the team of Pinheiros and I play in setter position."
    Mara: "Hi, I'm Mara, I have 19 years old. I'm middle blocker. And this will be the second season that I'm here i Unilever."
    Ju Nogueira: " Hi guys, I'm Juliana, I'm 22 years old. I'm opposite. I was playing in Mackenzie Milton Paiva and is 3 months I'm here in Unilever."
    Suelle: 'Hi guys, I'm Suelle, I'm 23 years old, I was in Brusque team and now I'm in Unilever, about 3 months."

Part 2 - Leaving together:

Regiane: "Hello VoleiBrasil, now I'm fellow freind Juliana will show to you our view here from our Republic."
    Juliana: "This is the view we have from the 8º floor i our Republic. I's a great view. We cant complain."
    Regiane: " Here is the house of the 5 woman. It's ana partament here in Rio de Janeiro, in Flamengo neighborhood rented by Unilever team. And we are here since 2004 season and surviving till 2010/2011 season." (laughts)
    Roberta: " We are always together, but we miss a lot our family, but wanting or not we can always recieve a hug here (REgiane hugs her) or something that makes us not fell so much that. So we end creatting a very strong friendship here. For me is really hard to live away, and dont have much time to go back home, so we are always in computer or in telephone or doing something that makes us fell a bit closer, we find a way."

All of them: "Bye voleiBrasil"

Part 3: The day of the girls

Regiane: "I'm like the superintendent here of hte republic, and I'm going to show you a bit more of ur intimicy, our daily life. Starting for our friend Suelle."
    Suelle: "There are a lot of girl that love to eat here. (laughts) We try to make a diet but our maid dont help a lot (smile). There is a constant fight here duel to shower (Regiane: "Who takes longer in the shower?)""Oh, they say it is me, but that is a big lie!" (laughts)
    Regiane: "My favorite food is chiken stronganoff. Music I like to listen to a lot of Pagode, Funk also."
    Roberta: "Ah, here in republic what you listen the most is music, from each room you can hear a music...ah, and then sometimes we have to be hearing Mara sing, like loud (laughts)
    Regiane: "and Mara what you like to do in weekends?"
    Mara: "I like to stay home (laughts), kidding....(laughts)...(Regiane: "ok tell the truth now)...Ah, I like to go out, to go to the beach, stay at home listen to music also, cause here everyone listen to funk so we make a party ehre itself, inside home. Staying home I have as much fun as If I ahve left going to a dance club...everywhere has muic like Roberta said."
    Regiane: "That means guys, our party is inside home. And you are listen right?"

Part 4: The girls dancing :lol:

Regiane: "Now we are going to show a little pice of our hability"