You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Justyna

Administrator

• "Justyna" is female
  • "Justyna" started this thread

Favourite Team: AZS Częstochowa, Poland, Croatia

Saturday, October 22nd 2011, 2:04am

FIVB Beach Volleyball Drill-book

The FIVB Technical and Development Department has released a new beach volleyball drill book for national federations and players as the sport’s governing body looks to help develop the sport further around the world.

The publication, which will also serve as teaching material for Volleyball Cooperation programmes as well as a number of beach volleyball courses, has been developed in collaboration with FIVB beach volleyball instructor Hayden Jones from New Zealand as well as US-based beach volleyball player Daniel Dalanhese from Brazil.

The book is targeted towards national federations and their players and goes directly to the heart of the game, explaining drills in a simple and easy to understand manner.

Skill Wins Points
Heart Wins Games

Justyna

Administrator

• "Justyna" is female
  • "Justyna" started this thread

Favourite Team: AZS Częstochowa, Poland, Croatia

Saturday, October 22nd 2011, 2:06am

The Beach Volleyball Drill-book contains over 100 special drills from the beginner level to the advanced level and as such it will endorse and support the growth of beach volleyball from the grass roots to the qualified athlete’s status.

Book

Skill Wins Points
Heart Wins Games

Martee

Bee, a scientist

• "Martee" is male

Favourite Team: Poland

Favourite Players: B. K. K.

Saturday, October 22nd 2011, 9:37am

Awesome reference!
I'll learn to be professional!!!
Stop believing.

mhebert

Beginner

• "mhebert" is female

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 9:36pm

Thanks for the drills!
I'm from Santa Barbara, Ca where beach volleyball use to be a way of life for me and now I'm living in the south where the sport is just starting to get a little respect! I can't wait to use the drills myself and help get our local indoor juniors, outdoors!!!

Social bookmarks