FIVB Beach Volleyball Drill-book

• The FIVB Technical and Development Department has released a new beach volleyball drill book for national federations and players as the sport’s governing body looks to help develop the sport further around the world.

The publication, which will also serve as teaching material for Volleyball Cooperation programmes as well as a number of beach volleyball courses, has been developed in collaboration with FIVB beach volleyball instructor Hayden Jones from New Zealand as well as US-based beach volleyball player Daniel Dalanhese from Brazil.

The book is targeted towards national federations and their players and goes directly to the heart of the game, explaining drills in a simple and easy to understand manner.

• The Beach Volleyball Drill-book contains over 100 special drills from the beginner level to the advanced level and as such it will endorse and support the growth of beach volleyball from the grass roots to the qualified athlete’s status.

Book

• Thanks for the drills!
    I'm from Santa Barbara, Ca where beach volleyball use to be a way of life for me and now I'm living in the south where the sport is just starting to get a little respect! I can't wait to use the drills myself and help get our local indoor juniors, outdoors!!!