You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

SatanClaus

Intermediate

• "SatanClaus" is male

Favourite Team: VfB 91 Suhl

Tuesday, March 6th 2012, 11:44am

Why are you so much offended by comment of Mathias :what: It is really clear that he is talking about general situation of Suhl, it doesn't matter if they have 7 German players for only one season :aww: It is also not a topic about which player must be counted as foreigner or domestic :whistle: And having too much foreigners is not that much bad as soon as they show good performance it is ok.

By the way I wonder the rule in Serie A? would somebody give some detail?

Nobody is offended. I think it was a normal discussion between me and Mathias and nothing else. 8) I have added enough of these ;) and these :) to make that clear.
...don't need a helmet, got a hard, hard head...

- Volleyball Fanclub Dynamics Suhl: @facebook - @twitter -

Bartek

ישו אני בוטח בך

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Tuesday, March 6th 2012, 12:02pm

Does speak with Satan may be normal? Satan always lies.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 13

Silver Medals - 8

Bronze Medals - 7

Overall: 28

Details

SatanClaus

Intermediate

• "SatanClaus" is male

Favourite Team: VfB 91 Suhl

Tuesday, March 6th 2012, 12:15pm

:whistle: Not always, only 666 times a day...
...don't need a helmet, got a hard, hard head...

- Volleyball Fanclub Dynamics Suhl: @facebook - @twitter -

Bartek

ישו אני בוטח בך

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Tuesday, March 6th 2012, 12:18pm

Like I wrote. Always lies.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 13

Silver Medals - 8

Bronze Medals - 7

Overall: 28

Details

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Tuesday, March 6th 2012, 2:20pm

He isn't Satan, he is Santa Claus, he just made a typing error in nickname ;)

In general, a team must have 3 Italian players in the 7 field players (including libero). If one of the foreigners is under 22, also one Italian must be under 22. But there is one exception to that, if a team decides to always play with 4 Italians in the 7 players, they can use an under 22 foreigner without having an under 22 Italian. For example Urbino can use Van Hecke only when they play with 4 Italians (Garzaro, Crisanti, Tirozzi, Sirressi).

Kaziyski

Bulgarian NT hater declared by dido1302

• "Kaziyski" is male

Tuesday, March 6th 2012, 4:25pm

I think in French men league it's allowed up to 6 foreign players among 12 players
Shiva :heart:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kaziyski" (Mar 12th 2012, 12:53pm)

serdar

Master

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: H. Miyashita/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/Z. Thing/Gabi/C. Bosetti/J. Geerties/L. Izquierdo/E. Fedele/S. Matienzo/J. Rivero/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/C. Chirichella/A. Kakolewska/K. Akman/A. Kalaç/A. Barysevich/D. Bağcı/Z. Todorova

Tuesday, March 6th 2012, 9:27pm

He isn't Satan, he is Santa Claus, he just made a typing error in nickname ;)

In general, a team must have 3 Italian players in the 7 field players (including libero). If one of the foreigners is under 22, also one Italian must be under 22. But there is one exception to that, if a team decides to always play with 4 Italians in the 7 players, they can use an under 22 foreigner without having an under 22 Italian. For example Urbino can use Van Hecke only when they play with 4 Italians (Garzaro, Crisanti, Tirozzi, Sirressi).

It is really complicated :what: Thanks for reply!

serdar

Master

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: H. Miyashita/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/Z. Thing/Gabi/C. Bosetti/J. Geerties/L. Izquierdo/E. Fedele/S. Matienzo/J. Rivero/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/C. Chirichella/A. Kakolewska/K. Akman/A. Kalaç/A. Barysevich/D. Bağcı/Z. Todorova

Tuesday, March 6th 2012, 9:31pm

Why are you so much offended by comment of Mathias :what: It is really clear that he is talking about general situation of Suhl, it doesn't matter if they have 7 German players for only one season :aww: It is also not a topic about which player must be counted as foreigner or domestic :whistle: And having too much foreigners is not that much bad as soon as they show good performance it is ok.

Nobody is offended. I think it was a normal discussion between me and Mathias and nothing else. 8) I have added enough of these ;) and these :) to make that clear.

If you don't want anyone to join your discussion, use personal messages 8)

Social bookmarks