• Where it's possible to find old stats like 2000 Olympics back, 1998 World Championship, 1993-2001 World Grand Prix and so forth?

When FIVB's fixed up the rally system point (Athens or Sydney)?

• Where it's possible to find old stats like 2000 Olympics back, 1998 World Championship, 1993-2001 World Grand Prix and so forth?

When FIVB's fixed up the rally system point (Athens or Sydney)?

Rally point system was played in 2000 Olympics.
    No idea about old stats though...the earliest I know are still available are from 2002 WCH.

• Rally point system was played in 2000 Olympics.
    No idea about old stats though...the earliest I know are still available are from 2002 WCH.

Thanks, Matthias! One of the things I want to know is how many points (an idea at least) a top level hitter (Mireya Luis, Barbara Jelic, etc) used to score per match that time. If that's more or less than now.

• Thanks, Matthias! One of the things I want to know is how many points (an idea at least) a top level hitter (Mireya Luis, Barbara Jelic, etc) used to score per match that time. If that's more or less than now.

I recall seeing one video on YouTube of the J-League featuring Artamonova vs. Jelic. Jelic's stat (at the end of 5 sets) was some ridiculous number, like 56/120 or something like that. I'm sure side-out era players had to score much more often since points were so hard-earned then.

• I recall seeing one video on YouTube of the J-League featuring Artamonova vs. Jelic. Jelic's stat (at the end of 5 sets) was some ridiculous number, like 56/120 or something like that. I'm sure side-out era players had to score much more often since points were so hard-earned then.

That's a thing I didn't think about. I totally forgot we need to distinguish points and spikes concerning that time because a spike didn't mean a point. So, in comparison with today's, a player from sideout era would probably had more spikes and, on the other hand, less points, right?

• i remember bartek posted the stats of 2000 olympics all P-2 of women's and mens and also p-5? the ranking of best players eg scorer,spiker etc....

it is buried here in the forum try to dig up...

about 2001 world grand prix..the old Volley.ru website have the all p-2 of 2001 wgp back then ..it was gone when they change the layout of their website

and this chinese forum or website who provided p-2's of all china's matches in 1998 WCH..i forgot that website..