Rotator Cuff Nightmare!

• Hello everyone,

As you may guess, I'm suffering from rotator cuff injury for a long time. Saw physiotherapist 3 times and got exercises which I followed but every time I stop doing the exercises, I get the same injury. When I google it, there are tons of exercises and advices given and all of them are different. Do you know if there is any reliable website that you find useful?
    Or do you have any suggestions of what I should do? Because I started to freak out :what:

• Hello everyone,

As you may guess, I'm suffering from rotator cuff injury for a long time. Saw physiotherapist 3 times and got exercises which I followed but every time I stop doing the exercises, I get the same injury. When I google it, there are tons of exercises and advices given and all of them are different. Do you know if there is any reliable website that you find useful?
    Or do you have any suggestions of what I should do? Because I started to freak out:what:

Hey Meatballs,
    I am feeling with you, honestly. I had problems with rotator cuff as well. It is extremely ennoying.
    I am neither a doctor nor a physio, so what I will write below is just based on my own experiences and from being around in volleyball for quite a while. The shoulder joint is a very complex joint with a lot of muscles working together. So, every case is special.....

A little brainstorming 8)

• Dont stop your exercises :teach:
    • Go to a doctor and let him check, whether your tendons are still OK.
      Sometimes operation makes sense, although in a lot of cases exercises
      and physiotherapy should help.
    • You wrote, you already had been
      to physiotherapy. Let them show you exercises, which you can integrate
      in your daily live. There is a huge amount of exercises which you can do
      with just a Thera Band or a towel.
    • If you have to work a lot in front of a computer, try to find a good position. Impingement syndrome can come from this as well.
    • Once you hopefully feel better: Dont stop exercising and strengthening your
      shoulder muscles. Especially if you want to play "overhead sports" like
      volleyball or handball.

I hope, that was a little bit helpful for you......