When and why did you start to play volleyball?

• Let me shared my story first :lol:

I start to play volleyball when I was 10 years old in sport day of my shcool. In that time, the volleyball team deficiented 1 player in the team. I volunteered to play for the team, although I don't know the rules of volleyball :lol: but that match I can help my team won over competitor team by served the ball attacked them. After that the teacher who is the coach of volleyball team in my shcool has persuaded me to play in the school team. And this makes me fall in love in volleyball so much. :heart: :heart:

How about your first time in volleyball? ^^

• I start to play Volleyball when I was 16 years old at the sport lesson in the school. My teacher give us a good training every sport lessons and after one year I become a member of the school Volleyballteam. And after than a friend ask me to play Volleyball in his "normal" Team. Now I played Volleyball in a free time Volleyballteam in Berlin. This Team called "TVNO Berlin".

Here you can see all about this Team: http://volleyball.tvno-berlin.de

• In 1997, Modena won Champions League and, thanks to my dad, I saw the match on TV and I fell in love with this sport (and with Bas Van de Goor in particular). After that I begun to play for my town's team as MB, until I was 16 years old.

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Like almost every other Italian girl of my generation, I started to play because of "Mila and Shiro", which is a japanese cartoon about volleyball that has been very popular in Italy for a really long time, allowing several generations of girls to know and love this sport. I was 8 years old and I had already tried to practice different other sports that I didn't like, so my mom, since I was enjoying so much that cartoon, asked me if I wanted to give volleyball a chance. I did it and it was love at first sight. After a couple of years my coach decided that I probably would have made a good setter, so I started playing in that role and I continued for 15 years. I stopped 2 years ago.

• I started playing just after Yugoslavia won the Olympic gold in 2000 :lol: