Russian Superleague 2013/2014

• [/size]

• N'Gapeth apparently is causing some panic. He didn't return to his team Kemerovo.
    Seems that his father, Eric N'Gapeth and current coach of Kemerovo, is totally taken by surprise.

A rumour says that he even wants to turn in his current contract. Any more news on this?

http://www.lequipe.fr/Volley-ball/Actualites/Kemerovo-sans-e-ngapeth/431636

• Sometimes it is better to think twice before doing something. But I guess he didn't feel like thinking about anything else except the big, fat numbers on his contract when signing it :D

• Sometimes it is better to think twice before doing something. But I guess he didn't feel like thinking about anything else except the big, fat numbers on his contract when signing it :D

They didn't follow the contract they signed with thim

• They didn't follow the contract they signed with thim

What? :what: That jerk just flew away with money without even thinking of making up a good explanation for it. :cursing:

• The more I watch Belgorod the more I believe Trentino will eliminate them. Travica :lol: He has no idea how to use Musersky :down:

Absolutely agree! Without consistency in reseption and Travica's performances so far for Belgorod I'm sure Trentino will find a way to beat them.

• Belogorie have this trait of stepping off the gas, perhaps more often than they should. They are far from perfect, but I am sure we will see a different team against Trentino. Minutes ago they showed they are the best Russian team right now, quite a convincing Cup final win against Dinamo.

Belogorie Belgorod - Dinamo Moscow 3-0 (25-20, 25-22, 25-18 )

I consider the variety of players their greatest advantage. I can't come up with a roster anywhere in the world this season in which you can almost effortlessly take out the starting six and still dominate. I said it before the season start that only Belogorie themselves can ruin it, but I doubt they will miss the chance to advance to the F4.

• I don't like the form of Todorov and Aleksiev and the whole Yugra's gameplay the last two years. Nothing in common with the quality they showed with Plamen Konstantinov as a coach. I remember when they outclassed Belgorod and played as equals to Zenit in playoffs

• Referee made at least 2 wrong decisions.

• Having Grozer, Muserskiy and Tetyukhin in front row must be nice situation for a setter 8)

Belgorod wins in five (15:9)

• Could someone please post a link for statistics for superleague matches?

Thank you in advance ^^

• Kharkov is one of the cities with big russian population. There are protests, provocations ans so on. Not a nice situation. Ukranian football championship is suspended, probably all other sports events too.

• Oh yes, my family home is close to Ukraine. Today american planes, which have base at Lithuania, patrolled sky over My family city.