Poland - PlusLiga 2013/2014

• Congrats to Skra and also JSW for 3rd title.
    Kubiak with 898 times of reception overall are much more than any others and his killing block score is just 1 point less than Wrona's :obey: .

• Wlazły & Conte is like the cosmic combination for me :rolleyes: In such shape they were both in the end of this season, they were like a ticking time bomb, a kind of unstoppable force. I have never enjoyed Facundo's playing as much as in Skra last few weeks. Trophy for the best transfer policy for Skra this season. Trophy for the best team in Plusliga, ah they won like everything this season even though they didn't play in CL. Btw welcome back in CL :) What to say, for me it's perfect, all 3 teams I wanted to see with medals and with the tickets to CL ;) Congrats for bees, fully deserved winners. This team has the spirit back :thumbup: I hope nothing will change next season. Eh, well... they're losing Antiga, but I hope they can cope with this lost and find a replacement.

Jastrzębie let me breathe a sigh of relief earlier, I'm happy for them :thumbsup: Was worried the party will come back to their town for 5th match. Nice surprise it didn't happen :D Terrible pity that the bronze medal matches weren't broadcast, I've heard there were some serious battles, would be interesting to watch for sure... And by chance Zagumny didn't eat anybody alive after all finished? Not that I'm cheeky, but he's known from losing his temper, you know... :gone:

• Wlazły & Conte is like the cosmic combination for me :rolleyes: In such shape they were both in the end of this season, they were like a ticking time bomb, a kind of unstoppable force. I have never enjoyed Facundo's playing as much as in Skra last few weeks. Trophy for the best transfer policy for Skra this season. Trophy for the best team in Plusliga, ah they won like everything this season even though they didn't play in CL. Btw welcome back in CL :) What to say, for me it's perfect, all 3 teams I wanted to see with medals and with the tickets to CL ;) Congrats for bees, fully deserved winners. This team has the spirit back :thumbup: I hope nothing will change next season. Eh, well... they're losing Antiga, but I hope they can cope with this lost and find a replacement.

Jastrzębie let me breathe a sigh of relief earlier, I'm happy for them :thumbsup: Was worried the party will come back to their town for 5th match. Nice surprise it didn't happen :D Terrible pity that the bronze medal matches weren't broadcast, I've heard there were some serious battles, would be interesting to watch for sure... And by chance Zagumny didn't eat anybody alive after all finished? Not that I'm cheeky, but he's known from losing his temper, you know... :gone:

Skra is at least losing Antiga, Zatorski and Plinski.
    I worry about the receiving lineup for the next season.

• I don't want to sound pessimistic, but Atanasjevic is better both than Wlazly and Sokolov, he is a clutch player ot top level, every serbian player is a clutch machine, and he has the physical level to be competitive to other powerful oppposites.

• I don't want to sound pessimistic, but Atanasjevic is better both than Wlazly and Sokolov, he is a clutch player ot top level, every serbian player is a clutch machine, and he has the physical level to be competitive to other powerful oppposites.

Yes, but why is that pessimistic ?(

• Yes, but why is that pessimistic ?(

Because we have 3 clutch players in 50 years and Serbia has 3 in every generation? It is pessimistic about Bulgarian and Polish medal chances, especially with Ivovic on the horizon /Petric shoud ask his autograph/

• Skra is at least losing Antiga, Zatorski and Plinski.
    I worry about the receiving lineup for the next season.

Indeed, but don't worry, they will get Winiarski back, have a hunch :D But it wonders me the most why actually Zatorski is leaving. Maybe Piechocki will come back from loan but donnu if he's ready for such a challenge (Skra is back at the top so will have big goals). On the other hands when Zatorski came to Skra he was young, not so experienced as well and this investment and big faith in his talent actually paid off. I hope not to see any other "surprises". Like for example coming back to Gacek or sth like that :whistling:

• Because we have 3 clutch players in 50 years and Serbia has 3 in every generation? It is pessimistic about Bulgarian and Polish medal chances, especially with Ivovic on the horizon /Petric shoud ask his autograph/

Ahah, I just read your comment from a 'volleyball fan' perspective and forgot that your perspective is the "BG national team/nation perspective".

The more clutch players there are, the better for volleyball. So we should do nothing else than enjoy his game :drink:

• League's officials decided that for next season there will be no draft, though it was planned :whistle: they're still working on rules about it and inform that league's first draft will be held in 2015...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• 5th Place: (3 wins)

Indykpol AZS Olsztyn - AZS Politechnika Warszawska 3-2 (18-25 25-19 25-18 20-25 18-16) MVP: Maciej Dobrowolski report

Good game by Bengolea and Dobrowolski, decent by Buszek, not bad by Szymański. On the other side of net the best were Gontariu, Pawliński and Nowak. Szalpuk disappointed me a bit.

Indykpol - Politechnika 3-2

• Final Standings:

1. PGE Skra Bełchatów - Champions League
    2. Asseco Resovia Rzeszów - Champions League
    3. Jastrzębski Węgiel - Champions League
    4. ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle - CEV Cup
    5. Indykpol AZS Olsztyn - Challenge Cup
    6. AZS Politechnika Warszawska
    7. Cerrad Czarni Radom
    8. Effector Kielce
    9. Transfer Bydgoszcz
    10. Lotos Trefl Gdańsk
    11. AZS Częstochowa
    12. BBTS Bielsko-Biała

• How many Teams will come from 1st League and who will disappear from PlusLiga?

League is closed, so no one leaves. Soon will be decision if they want to add some teams to league or not. Potential participant for +Liga is MKS Banimex Będzin. Maybe someone else wants to join here too ^^

• Ahah, I just read your comment from a 'volleyball fan' perspective and forgot that your perspective is the "BG national team/nation perspective".

The more clutch players there are, the better for volleyball. So we should do nothing else than enjoy his game :drink:

Don't analyze me, please. I wrote in a specific context answering people who explained how Wlazly is 10 times better than Atanasjevic so the rainbow is theirs. I wrote that no, rainbow is not for them or us. My perspective is broader that you can notice from this single post.

• There is a rule a league that if team doesn't won 5 matches in league team may be relegated from Plus Liga even though league is closed. This case is associated with BBTS Bielsko-Biała - team won only three matches, but I think that they'll stay in league.

It's still unkown how many teams we'll have in upcoming season in Plus Liga. Potential candidates are Cuprum Mundo Lubin and MKS Banimex Będzin. These teams were ranked as 3rd and 4th in 1st League.

Final of 1st League is stil running - in best of 5 we have battle between Camper Wyszków and KPS Siedlce with result 2-2 after 4 matches.

• BBTS Bielsko-Biała stays in league, MKS Banimex Będzin and Cuprum Mundo Lubin are still waiting for deision of legues' officials.