Team budgets of european championships

• Hi everybody !

I'm looking for team budgets of main european leagues (Germany,Poland, Italia, Belgium, Russia, Greece, Slovenia, Romania, Serbia, Turkey... ).

For the moment, I only found budget of french teams (+ the salaries part) for the french A League (2014-2015) :

Tours : 2,6 millions (0,52 )

Cannes : 1,7 millions (0,53)

Paris : 1,53 (0,36)

Montpellier : 1,44 (0,44)

Tourcoing : 1,4 (0,48)

Beauvais : 1,3 (0,51)

Saint-Nazaire : 1,3 (0,66)

Toulouse : 1,3 (0,31)

Sète : 1,25 (0,43)

Chaumont : 1,19 (0,39)

Lyon : 1,1 (0,32)

Nantes-Rezé : 1,1 (0,49)

Narbonne : 1,1 (0,3)

Ajaccio : 1 (0,55)

Does somebody know about the other championships?

Thank you !

• German clubs are usually not very open towards their overall budget. So the numbers i name below, are not necessarily accurate. Most of them i remind from reading in various publications over the last year. But they should give a rough idea about the dimensions nonetheless:

VfB Friedrichshafen (2 mill)
    BR Volleys (1,7 mill)
    Düren (0,7 mill)
    SVG Lüneburg (0,3 mill)

Bühl and Rottenburg are probably operating somewhere in between Lüneburg and Düren's budget.

I assume, all the rest of the teams (Netzhoppers, Coburg/Grub, Mitteldeutschland, Herrsching) more or less worked around the predefined minimum budget of 200.000 Euro.

• German clubs are usually not very open towards their overall budget.

You don't even know HOW RIGHT you are ;-)

[...]
    SVG Lüneburg (0,3 mill)
    [...]
    I assume, all the rest of the teams (Netzhoppers, Coburg/Grub, Mitteldeutschland, Herrsching) more or less worked around the predefined minimum budget of 200.000 Euro.

Well, one can start now to discuss, which costs are in a budget and which not.
    In Germany it is possible to hide so many positions, that most of the club's budgets are simply not compareable.
    Even the German League refuses to publicise that numbers, exactly because of that fact.

Examples:
    If 10 Players are emploed by the club and another 2 are employed by a sponsor, do they count for the budget, or not ?
    If your gym normally costs some money but you can use it without charge because you are the local club, do you have to value that ?
    Sponsored flats or cars for the players that the club does not have to pay. Budget or not ?
    And so on ...

But I can assure you that the numbers for Lüneburg and Herrsching are much higher, even officially.

Greets.

• But I can assure you that the numbers for Lüneburg and Herrsching are much higher, even officially.

OK, i remind that differently but i don't want to argue with you. You probably have better sources than me ^^

According to an article in a local newspaper, the womans Bundesliga team of VT Aurubis Hamburg is has a budget of 500.000 euro....

http://www.abendblatt.de/sport…-fehlen-500-000-Euro.html

• I've read somewhere that Modena's budget last season was about 3 millions euro. That's pretty weird in comparison with Tours budget (2.6 millions). Why with only 400 thousand euros Modena can hire Bruno, Lucas, Ngapeth etc., and Tours no? Probably my information regarding Modena is wrong or the Tours' one is wrong

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

Edited once, last by Mamdani ().

• I've read somewhere that Modena's budget last season was about 3 millions euro. That's pretty weird in comparison with Tours budget (2.6 millions). Why with only 400 thousand euros Modena can hire Bruno, Lucas, Ngapeth etc., and Tours no? Probably my information regarding Modena is wrong or the Tours' one is wrong

Like "Bayer" described above, it is already difficult for a lot of reasons to compare a budget within one country (Germany). Trying to do an "international comparison" is probably even more difficult.

For example, in Germany, professional players get taxed like every other employee, including social security and the highest possible tax code. There are different regulations in other countries and I remind myself that some german football clubs once complained that they have to pay a remarkably higher gross salary compared to other countries (Italy, Spain, England) in order to come to the same net amount.

Just add the different "budget sytems" in the various countries and then you see how really difficult this comparison is.

• Like "Bayer" described above, it is already difficult for a lot of reasons to compare a budget within one country (Germany). Trying to do an "international comparison" is probably even more difficult.

For example, in Germany, professional players get taxed like every other employee, including social security and the highest possible tax code. There are different regulations in other countries and I remind myself that some german football clubs once complained that they have to pay a remarkably higher gross salary compared to other countries (Italy, Spain, England) in order to come to the same net amount.

Just add the different "budget sytems" in the various countries and then you see how really difficult this comparison is.

Very good explanation :thumbup:

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter