Poland - PlusLiga 2016/17

• Skra should try to get Taylor Sander or Yuki Ishikawa imo. That should fix their problems with Penchev not being an offensive threat while using Kurek as an OH.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Small Final

Resovia - JW 2-3 (26-24 25-17 21-25 26-28 9-15) MVP: Salvador Hidalgo Oliva stats
    Scorers: Jaeschke (OH) 20, Ivovic (OH) 18, Rossard (OP) 17; Hidalgo Oliva (OH) 29, Muzaj (OP) 21, Schwarz (OH) 7

Final

ZAKSA - Skra 3-1 (21-25 25-23 27-25 25-18 ) MVP: Benjamin Toniutti stats
    Scorers: Bieniek (MB) 12, Konarski (OP) 12, Deroo (OH) 11; Wlazły (OP) 16, Kurek (OH) 13, Lisinac (MB) 11

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Play Outs - Best of 3:

AZS Częstochowa - Aluron Virtu Warta Zawiercie

26.04, 27.04 - AZS host
    06.05, 07.05 - Aluron host
    11.05 - AZS host

hours have been not published yet, winner will play in Plus Liga 2017/18

• Skra should try to get Taylor Sander or Yuki Ishikawa imo. That should fix their problems with Penchev not being an offensive threat while using Kurek as an OH.

Hahahaha, another hilarious post by this user. Sure, Skra's problems comprise only Penchev, he is the sole reason why Skra underperformed both in the CL and the domestic league (which is not true for the PlusLiga because Skra was the second best team after ZAKSA for most of the season, hence the silver medals are well-deserved), Kurek is not to blame, he is omnipotent. Also, if they recruit Ishikawa, all their headaches will be gone and they will start dominating the world of volleyball :D

I really don't know what kind of world some people live in :thumbdown:

• In Poland the consensus among fans seems to be that Wlazły is much more Skra's main problem than Penchev, Uriarte or Kurek (who seems to be getting praise for his late season form; hard for me to say, as I haven't seen the game he has apparently dominated, the return game with Sovia. In the games I did see, he played well in attack and mostly decently in reception, although Zaksa's serves did trouble him quite a bit in the first game in particular).

• so Wlazły will be still their problem because he stays in club :wavy:

• Play Outs:

AZS Częstochowa - Aluron Virtu Warta Zawiercie 1-1

First Game: 0-3 (20-25 23-25 23-25)
    Second Game: 3-1 (25-20 25-15 20-25 25-22)

Next Games in Zawiercie:
    06.05 14:45, 07.05 17:30

• Hahahaha, another hilarious post by this user. Sure, Skra's problems comprise only Penchev, he is the sole reason why Skra underperformed both in the CL and the domestic league (which is not true for the PlusLiga because Skra was the second best team after ZAKSA for most of the season, hence the silver medals are well-deserved), Kurek is not to blame, he is omnipotent. Also, if they recruit Ishikawa, all their headaches will be gone and they will start dominating the world of volleyball :D

I really don't know what kind of world some people live in :thumbdown:

Aren't you the one who likes to praise Bulgarians even though they don't deserve it?

:gone:

I honestly feel Penchev is inconsistent. Kurek can be hot and cold. And Wlazly is old but can still probably do it.

I'm not even trying to insinuate that will be the best fix so I don't need that kind of shit you're giving considering you are a mod, bulgarian-ass kisser. :down:

I mean what's the point of a forun if you cannot handle a discussion, an opinion and some debates?!? Seriously grow up. No one's trying to kill your precious Penchev and Chervochenev... :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Edited 2 times, last by Rains_of_Castamere ().

• I honestly think the Polish clubs are just weak right now. You can just tell with the flop in Champions League. Atleast Skra last season was just unfortunate to face Zenit in the Playoffs 6.

Like I said once. I just think adding the two teams in the first division considerably weaken the league overall. Probably spread the talent wider but thinner. They should really try to consider reverting back to 14 teams.

#FreeBritney

• BTW Skra is just lucky to get silver medal... So stop hyping Kurek as some god. :whistle: Funnily, the criticisms Wlazly get are exaggeration considering he gets the MVP plum almost every time. :whistle:

You gotta thank Gavin Schmitt's injury for that. Totally killed their season at the close. Bye. :super:

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains_of_Castamere ().

• Wlazły is will be, was, and is the main problem of Skra
    Penchev had good second half of the season, but Skra had to deal with the opposite disappearing after 20th point of every important match. And despite that Uriarte setting him the balls.
    In my opinion the way that gave ZAKSA gold is good sumup of Wlazły season...

• Tell me ONE case. Both times your posts were of the kind "Nah, this guy sucks". Well, this is not a discussion and both times I gave you enough to think about, writing as objectively as I can. And no, please dig into the forum yourself, I have criticised Bulgarian players and NT many times. Or defending the same with facts from sources or opinion when discussion was needed. You are not producing discussion in any way, rarely are your opinions supported by anything.

On the other side, you start reminding me of Bartek who obviously has issues with Bulgaria (or maybe the Balkans in general, who knows), every second post he writes is linked in a way to the subject. Although Bartek is an old member and most of his syndromes are known already. But that's the nature of trolls or troll-like behaviours. So yes, my dear, call me whatever you want, you have started to sound like a troll.

Last, take it from another perspective. It doesn't bring the two sides even remotely at the same level when one doesn't know the subject or the names involved correctly (or well enough). My tasks as an admin or a mod have nothing to do with my right to be a user here, and yet pointing out rotten apples is part of the role.

Sorry for the off-topic.

• Fact #1: Penchev is a foreigner. Unless he becomes Polish overnight. He can be easily replaced by a much more balanced OH who can play alongside Bednorz ,Kurek or Wlazly. It's the way of the world anyway... The weak gets devoured by the strong and blood is thicker than water. :whistle:

Fact #2: You're not giving your sources either.

Fact #3: If you want to win medals nowadays. You want the best foreigners who can support your local cast. Not the other way around unless your team is Perugia which needs more italian players. That's my reason for not loving the super talented Penchev you love. Poland actually has the talent but sometimes it is the chemistry that fails that's why the flop against CL teams was predictable. :white:

Fact #4: I'm not a troll. :rose: You can always ban me if you want to prove your point. Go use your power. If you don't think my opinion is helpful, then prove your point by giving the facts we need. Maybe you can provide everyone the knowledge in volleyball that we sorely lack. :whistle:

#FreeBritney

• I don't see many facts here, no matter how much emphasis you put on.

1. The only fact is that Penchev is a foreigner. Yes, he can be replaced by a better OH, butit won't be very likely. The better ones will choose another league or team and it is questionable whether they will be better. So your problem is obviously the level and attractiveness of the Polish league, not Penchev.

2. I give my facts when needed. Here we are dealing with opinions.

4. Banning trolls and trolll-like behaviours is a more complex process which is dealt insidethe mods team here. I don't take actjons alone, so you know. I like your posts more when they are based on something, then I can accept your opinion and we can argue :) This now is better than what you wrote before.

Ps. Sorry for the errors, I amtyping frommy phone. I am lucky enough to have internet access in Rome.

• Play Outs

AZS Częstochowa - Aluron Virtu Warta Zawiercie 1-3

3rd game: 3-2 (25-27 25-10 21-25 25-21 15-11)
    4th game: 3-0 (25-21 25-18 25-12)

Aluron Virtu will play in Plus Liga, bye bye AZS :D :wavy: