Italy – Superlega Unipolsai 2016-2017

• I honestly find Cook better than the Nikic we saw the last year... :huh:

He's rarely used and Modena had problems with Ngapeth's mental health and injuries last season.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I honestly find Cook better than the Nikic we saw the last year... :huh:

It's better than Massari. Cook, I almost forgotten him because he's way underutilized. Any injuries that's causing that?

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Modena`s problem are their MB`s , Leroux, Holt and Piano can not come up with big numbers like Lucas did last season. Of course Lucas and Bruno had a great connection coming from the NT, and when on the OP or OH side was not working, Lucas would set up and score like 20 points. So far I think Leroux, Holt and Piano only score like 10. They gotta step up their game in the middle.

so are they playing again today? VOWW, they should get a holidays break like they do in Brazil..

• One of the few good ideas the Italian federation had this year was playing in the middle of the holidays season. It's obvious some players are really not happy about it, but the sport halls all over Italy are packed, therefore it works.

• IMHO Holt is by far the best MB in the world. I'm not sure who should be blaimed for his not so big numbers, but I'd give every MB of my team to have Max instead.

On the other side, I don't know what you saw last season, but all the experts in Italy had bigger expectations from him and they got very disappointed, expecially about his skills as blocker. :whistle:

• Before writing my comment I went to check the stats from last season (just to make sure) and if u wanna go ahead you check yourself you will see at some games Lucas scored like 21,18 and so on....

And at the playoffs Lucas scored double digits in 10 games out of the 11 they played.

• Modena`s problem are their MB`s , Leroux, Holt and Piano can not come up with big numbers like Lucas did last season. Of course Lucas and Bruno had a great connection coming from the NT, and when on the OP or OH side was not working, Lucas would set up and score like 20 points. So far I think Leroux, Holt and Piano only score like 10. They gotta step up their game in the middle.

so are they playing again today? VOWW, they should get a holidays break like they do in Brazil..

Bruno and Lucas are truly a hell of a combination but Max Holt is doing well so far.

One of the few good ideas the Italian federation had this year was playing in the middle of the holidays season. It's obvious some players are really not happy about it, but the sport halls all over Italy are packed, therefore it works.

I guess it all depends on the bonuses the players get.

IMHO Holt is by far the best MB in the world. I'm not sure who should be blaimed for his not so big numbers, but I'd give every MB of my team to have Max instead.

On the other side, I don't know what you saw last season, but all the experts in Italy had bigger expectations from him and they got very disappointed, expecially about his skills as blocker. :whistle:

They can't really be that disappointed if they did a grand slam in Italy's competitions. :drink:

Before writing my comment I went to check the stats from last season (just to make sure) and if u wanna go ahead you check yourself you will see at some games Lucas scored like 20,18 and so on....

Holt best MB in the world? OLOLOLo even David Lee is better than him.

David Lee was but not is. Max is the best MB if we are talking overall skills. :mirror:

#FreeBritney

• That point in the finish of the 2nd set (one when refs screwed Padova) was one of the best points I have ever seen. :O

• IMHO Holt is by far the best MB in the world. I'm not sure who should be blaimed for his not so big numbers, but I'd give every MB of my team to have Max instead.

I stopped reading after that sentence. I think Muserskiy, Simon, and Lucas (just to start with) would be laughing loud if they read this :D But you think Petric is better than Kaziyski, so... :D

• I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but does anyone think Clevenot and Parodi are being a little touchy touchy?!? :what: Think they are too close with each other and I find it too damn cute. :love:

#FreeBritney

• I stopped reading after that sentence. I think Muserskiy, Simon, and Lucas (just to start with) would be laughing loud if they read this :D But you think Petric is better than Kaziyski, so... :D

and I think Shame is the one that says Atanasijevic is such a weak player :cheesy:

Plus Podrascanin is the best MB in the league so far according to the stats.

• really? That is HOT

Plus I still think Gianelli and Lanza are dating.

Yes some of their pictures are suggestive. :kiss: Check the Instagram account: fratellidelfreddo if you want to see.

Too bad Parodi is married or with a girlfriend but maybe he's bi. :love:

I don't like Lanza lol. He looks old for Simone. :whistling:

#FreeBritney

• I stopped reading after that sentence. I think Muserskiy, Simon, and Lucas (just to start with) would be laughing loud if they read this :D But you think Petric is better than Kaziyski, so... :D

Talking about completeness, Holt's is the most complete MB in the world (there's no one who attack, serve and block well like him). Of course Lucas for example is a better spiker, but he's by far worse as server (too many mistakes) and blocker (too slow in lateral movements) than Holt. As I said, Holt's skills are all very good, no one is complete like him.
    By the way, if I have to, here's mi top 10 (when they are all at the top of their shape);

1) Simon
    2) Muserskiy
    3) Holt
    4) Lucas
    5) Mousavi
    6) Podrascanin
    7) Solè
    8 ) Lisinac
    9) Le Roux
    10) Stankovic

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• I will have to repeat my post in order to reply to yours, so I will leave it as it is :) I am happy you like him so much. Please, make no further comparisons. The fact that you mention Lucas and Muserskiy alongside Holt in the very same sentence but still make that assumption says enough :wavy:

• I will have to repeat my post in order to reply to yours, so I will leave it as it is :) I am happy you like him so much. Please, make no further comparisons. The fact that you mention Lucas and Muserskiy alongside Holt in the very same sentence but still make that assumption says enough :wavy:

Do your list! Be my guest :thumbup:

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter