Italy – Superlega Unipolsai 2016-2017

• 32 pts from Daddy Sokolov! :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• 32 pts from Daddy Sokolov! :white:

Sokolov is always hit and miss. One game he will be unstoppable, another day he will miss everything. let's see how he will play tomorrow.

And but but but but Zaytsev is not playing, it can't be sold out :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :lol: :lol: You losers !!!! (especially gazzetta.it blog) :down: :down:
    Instead of talking about players who actually make the final-four, they even invite Zaytsev to write column. Of course it was horrible and he was wrong about Piacenza :lol: :lol:

• I think Ivan needs to divorce his wife. His constant need for PR is already annoying. Isn't she his agent? Lol she's exhausting him. :call:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Sokolov is always hit and miss. One game he will be unstoppable, another day he will miss everything. let's see how he will play tomorrow.

And but but but but Zaytsev is not playing, it can't be sold out :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :lol: :lol: You losers !!!! (especially gazzetta.it blog) :down: :down:
    Instead of talking about players who actually make the final-four, they even invite Zaytsev to write column. Of course it was horrible and he was wrong about Piacenza :lol: :lol:

Atleast he can look good while playing bad. :win:

#FreeBritney

• Rossini 8o

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• And just as I fear... Trentino not having a terminating Left Side is already hurting them. :whistle:

#FreeBritney

• The key for a Trentino win is effective substitution.

#FreeBritney

• I feel bad for Giannelli that he has to set balls to players who can't kill good tosses. :white:

#FreeBritney

• Leroux is the worst server on the planet, why would u have him serving at the end of the tie break? No sense....

I only watched the 5th set, but how long did this game last? 3 hours?

• Congrats on Trentino winning. I know a champion setter like Giannelli should've been snatched by championless teams like Perugia. I would pay that much euro for him. :whistle:

#FreeBritney

• I only watched the 5th set, but how long did this game last? 3 hours?

Around 2 hours and 45 minutes!! 2 and a half if you cut the pauses between the sets.
    EDIT: by 2 minutes, it was the longest match in the history of Trentino Volley! (17 years and 690 matches)

Diatec Trentino-Azimut Modena 3-2
    (26-28, 30-28, 22-25, 30-28, 15-13) :white: :white:
    DIATEC TRENTINO: Lanza 23, Van de Voorde 12, Giannelli 7, Urnaut 15, Solé 9, Stokr 17, Colaci (L); Nelli 1, Antonov 2, Mazzone D. 2, Blasi. N.e. Burgsthaler, Mazzone T. All. Angelo Lorenzetti.
    AZIMUT MODENA: Piano 10, Orduna 2, Ngapeth E. 27, Le Roux 9, Vettori 20, Petric 16, Rossini (L); Massari, Cook. N.e. Ngapeth S., Holt, Onwuelo, Zanni e Salsi. All. Roberto Piazza.
    ARBITRI: Rapisarda di Udine e Cesare di Roma .
    DURATA SET: 33’, 32’, 28’, 37, 19’; tot 2h e 29’.
    NOTE: 7.800 spettatori per un incasso di 122.814 euro. Diatec Trentino: 17 muri, 6 ace, 24 errori in battuta, 13 errore azione, 47% in attacco, 59% (40%) in ricezione. Azimut: 17 muri, 5 ace, 25 errori in battuta, 8 errore azione, 46% in attacco, 59% (34%) in ricezione.

What an incredible match! Not perfect obviously, but so entertaining and tense and emotional!

• Osmany serves :white:
    Trento never-give-up-attitude :white:

About the referee (supposed) mistakes, the ball Urnaut saved with the foot and Lube complained to have touched the floor probably did touch the floor, but the action following was so amazing that I'm kinda glad the referee didn't noticed that :P (kidding)

About the block touch, wasn't it Sokolov? He also is the only one that didn't cheer for the point right after it and I didn't saw him on camera saying he didn't touch him, unlike Stankovic and Kovar.

• T 'was a good game for both teams.

Civitanova is clearly superior in almost positions besides the setter but it is still baffles me that Trentino didn't make moves for transfer to cover up their hole in the clinical aspect of their swing hitters. It could've help them win the cup.

#FreeBritney

• Very deserved victory by Lube. All the player played a wonderful match as single and overall they finally look as a real team, digging like hell!
    My 'instinct' MVP was Sokolov too, but thinking better about it almost every player could have been MVP.