Italy – Superlega Unipolsai 2016-2017

• If Atanasejevic plays like tonight, will be very hard for Trentino to win again.

I would rather say that "if Urnaut and especially Lanza play like that", it will be very hard for Trentino to win again ;)

Antonov out for around 10 days, he will at least skip both CEV Cup matches.

• Really nice match so far! Few errors, yes, but several intense actions! Nice come back by Modena after being 5 points behind. Then Juantorena went to serve ;)
    Bad entrance by Travica imho, many imprecise sets. (Orduna was playing, Travica was in for a bit when the setter was on the front line)

BTW, I've never seen Vettori making so many good digs in the same set xD (well, neither in the same match xD)

EDIT: and I've never seen him so pissed with the referee :what: Who took his body today? xD

• Modena seems more able to sustain consistent patterns of play. Juantorena on his side is the only one who has played with some consistency, and Kovar sometimes. Sokolov is inconsistent as well as Micah.

• What a match !

I think Lube should start to worry about performance of Juantorena. Jumping lesser, hitting softer ... There is a problem but I don't know what

I said it before. And that is two season in a row Now Modena is the favourite. I think the only problem in here is Orduna's block. Kovar was spiking without a block today

• Finally, the Modena we were waiting for! :D
    I don't have a clear favorite between Lube and Modena, but it's always a pleasure to watch them playing so intensely and I'm very glad the semifinal will be at least of 4 matches ^^ And that may be both the result of the semifinal and of the play offs 6 won't be so obvious...

Ps so far all the semifinal matches have been won by the home team.
    After the first match both Lanza and Juantorena said the opponents play as individual and not as a team unlike them (respectively Trento/Lube), this week end both Perugia and especially Modena proved they can play as a team as well. [Obviously Juantorena pointed out that Modena was all about Ngapeth. Of course that it's true for the last matches, but it's not true that Earvin is the only one from Modena that can change a match, imho.]

• [Obviously Juantorena pointed out that Modena was all about Ngapeth.]

Actually he said it was also about the referees, which makes me think I must have seen another match... :what:

• Actually he said it was also about the referees, which makes me think I must have seen another match... :what:

Also after the first match?? I was speaking about that one.
    [But I also heard him complaining about the referee for today. May be the double touch on Grebennikov set at the end of the 4th set was to much, but beside that it was ok imho...]

• Also after the first match?? I was speaking about that one.
    [But I also heard him complaining about the referee for today. May be the double touch on Grebennikov set at the end of the 4th set was to much, but beside that it was ok imho...]

Ops... indeed yes, I got it wrong, as I thought that part of your comment was referred to what he stated after game 2... :whistle:
    Of course, he complained about the refs yesterday, and possibly it was about that double touch. Otherwise, I'd have no clue about his reasons: there were a couple of questionable calls over the first 2 sets (when the videocheck wasn't working) and they were ruled in Lube's favour; then that whistle in the 4th set, on a Modena attack, while the ball was still in the air (which led to re-play a point that Modena had basically already won)...

• I agree!
    And I also don't like when of 2-3 things he said, I was about the referee... And started with 'I don't won't to complain with the referee but'... and he complained -.-'

• Uff, second set 19-18 for Trento, Mitic went to serve, then perfect pass by Lanza and point in attack by Stokr... but he crossed the 3 meters line so 19-19. And then Trento half collapsed and Perugia went 23-19! C'mon guys!!!! Not like that!!

Edit: now 22-23 for Perugia with Giannelli serving (one side out, half point in serve, one mistake by Ata). go go go!! :box: