Italy – Superlega Unipolsai 2016-2017

• Don't you have any google extensions? I use Hola for example when I am abroad

I'm iffy towards Hola since it was revealed that it saves some of your personal data, so nah. I have ZenMate, but it has no extension for Italy. :( I'll see what I can do though, thanks!

• N'Gapeth will never change. Second set he called Zaytsex making the gesture of touching his treasures. Third set another provocation nose to nose under the net against Birarelli... this is way too much. :down:

• Our passing sucks already and Zaytsev is still playing as opposite. I wonder how it would look like with him in the reception line... :whistle:

I like Tosi, but Bari is way worse than both Fanuli and Giovi. :white:

• I'm speechless, we lost 3 sets (and almost lost a fourth one) the same way: with Holt on service in the end of the sets. Passing collpsed, setting doesn't work, spikers in uncomfortable situation.

Orduna outplayed De Cecco. It says it all. He completely missed any feeling the his wing spikers. Not a lot of balls for the middles. Bari is terrible.

We should have signed a world class outside hitter beside Russell. Zaytsev shall never ever change position from opposite to outsude hitter. We are still wasting money on Atanasijevic. :wall:

• I still don`t get all your hate towards Atanasijevic, even when he`s not playing you have to say something negative about him.

U have said before is because he disappears at the most crucial moments...but so is your beloved Russell, didnt he made a passing err and got blocked in the end of sets today?

It`s gonna be a long season with you saying crap about Atanasijevic
    :rose: :teach: :cheesy: :kiss:

• N'Gapeth will never change. Second set he called Zaytsex making the gesture of touching his treasures. Third set another provocation nose to nose under the net against Birarelli... this is way too much. :down:

At least Piazza had the decency of telling him it was enough ^^

We may have a stronger team with Zaytsev opposite and a world class wing spiker, instead of him opposite and Zaytsev wing spiker. That's all.

I actually thought for a moment that Perugia is risking to be better with Berger as OH and Zaytsev Opp than with Ata + Ivan xD

BTW, I really like Russell but I agree with rdfabio, he also often makes mistakes at the end of the sets :( But this is only his second season outside America, he can improve more than Ata in my opinion.

About Ivan, not his best match with errors/blocked attack also in important moments, but when it comes to the point-to-point at the end of the set he definitiley doesn't lack courage ^^

In general, I really enjoyed the final, there were few silly mistakes but overall it was really entertaining!

Last thing, I honestly thought that Holt would have got the MVP!

• BTW, I really like Russell but I agree with rdfabio, he also often makes mistakes at the end of the sets :( But this is only his second season outside America, he can improve more than Ata in my opinion.

About Ivan, not his best match with errors/blocked attack also in important moments, but when it comes to the point-to-point at the end of the set he definitiley don't lack courage ^^

All the spikers had to tip a lot of times since the quality of the setting wasn't really good. Expecially the wing spikers had very uncomfortable situations with a lot of balls from behind. It all starts from our bad passing, of course. That's way I said De Cecco was outplayed by Orduna, who had better setting when he had to run. :win:

• Azimut Modena - Sir Safety Conad Perugia 3-2 (25-22, 19-25, 25-22, 24-26, 17-15)

AZIMUT MODENA: Cook 1, Petric 19, Orduna 2, Massari, Rossini (L), S. Ngapeth, E. Ngapeth 20, Le Roux 3, Piano 7, Holt 11, Vettori 14. Non entrati Onwuelo, Zanni. All. Piazza.

SIR SAFETY CONAD PERUGIA: Russell 18, Zaytsev 23, Della Lunga, Mitic, Berger 11, De Cecco 3, Bari (L), Birarelli 8, Podrascanin 14. Non entrati Buti, Tosi, Chernokozhev, Franceschini.

MVP Petric

Im fine with Petric as MVP, but I think should be Ngapeth, yesterday he was the "only one" that scored for Modena with 30 points, and today he scores another 20.

• Nice game between the two teams, even if it is too early to give final judgements. Both teams played really well the sets they won (Perugia had a great black out at the end of the fourth and fifth set, that cost the trophy). I liked Petric and Ngapeth, even though he pisses off the entire game sometimes. I'm waiting for Le Roux to be back in shape, as also I'm curious to see Perugia with Zaytsev as OH. Already great performance from Podrascanin on one side and Holt on the other :super:

• and what did u talk with him? got any pic with him?

I was at the door. I'd never leave the row to take a pic or talk with Ivan. I had been in row 5 hours in order to be as close as possible to Emma and the stage. I'd never give up the good spot I hearned. And she's more important than Ivan, to be honest. Best concert in my life. My Empress of Aradeo. :love:
    I took a pic of him while he was taking a pic a with a fan, that's all.

• Sirci was really pissed off about the fourth final lost by his club. He said it's ridiculous keep losing final games the same way. We were 5 points ahead.

IMHO we have even worse libero. Zaytsev shall play opposite, no matter what. I liked the team with Berger on court, but De Cecco doesn't trust him so much and that made the setting predictable. :rolleyes:

• Well, I wouldn't have mind at all if they had kept Kaliberda and said bye to Ata, for that matters :whistle:

Still, it's ok being disappointed for losing after leading 8-3 (again), but:
    - Modena had all his player and Perugia missed Ata and got Berger the same week of the Supercup
    - The reception is the known Perugia problem, and Modena has probably the best serving team of the Superlega (and a good serve run can change a set and consequently a match)
    - It's not that they lost 3-0 without even trying to react, in case the opposite

I mean, overall this loss didn't look such 'ridiculous' from a neutral prospective like mine, even if obviously it must burn to lose a tie break like this.

And considering that it will be almost impossibile for a single italian team to win all the trophies this year (and with 'all' I count also the CL), may be it's better to have lost the Supercup :P