Italy – Superlega Unipolsai 2016-2017

• It is not he can't advertise Toyota ,it is simply not the right message to advertise something

I agree. For example, Zaytsev sponsors also Adidas, but nobody found it strange. As Giannelli sponsors Volvo (I think trough Trento, though, not personally), Herbalife (an integrator used by Trento team, but he is the only one making advertising about it so I guess they chose him as 'their man') and Barilla (this time completely by it's own).

There's nothing bad, but it's better not to mix an 'I'm sorry for the victims' message with a tag of a brand.

• I really hope Perugia takes it to a 5. Berger just became a father. That might give him and his team enough motivation to win the remaining matches.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Great performance from Perugia. Looks like Trentino was heavily scouted during CEV Cup. Some of the blocking here reminds me a bit of Tours.

Good to see the Perugia players having good vibes too after the devastating loss from match no. 3. I guess Berger becoming a daddy was a major factor on that. Kids always bringing smiles especially babies being born and to those everyone around. :drink:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Congrats to Perugia, tonight they played really well and Atanasijevic was unstoppable. Trento didn't play badly, they were near and every set was tight, but they lacke something in the end, especially they never stop Ata.. let's see on Saturday, with reversed sides if Perugia manages to finally win in Trento.

• Lube in the finals! Congrats to them! It wasn't easy but again, for the 3rd time in the serie they won the tie break against Modena. End of the season for Modena...

• I'm guessing Modena will play in CEV Cup with this finish? :white:

#FreeBritney

• I said a long time ago Modena`s problem is in the middle ( u guys can go back and look my past posts just to see I`m not lying and just saying this now). All 3 LeRoux,Holt and Piano have been really weak and not reliable enough. Lucas last season scored more 20 points some games....LeRoux,Holt,Piano combined scores 10 points per match average.

In this match for example, Orduna did not use the MB much because setting for them is a waste of time, they never get the job done, and it has been like this all season, When Orduna does not use the MB as much is when Modena plays better. But of course you can`t if your MB`s just stand there and does not help.. No wondering why LeRroux might play in Korea next season.... :obey: .

I feel bad for Ngapeth, I wish we could go play in Brazil with Bruno and Lucas...

There were nothing Trentino could have done today...Perugia just totally outplayed them. Like I said before when ATA is on fire, there`s nothing u can do to stop him, he even makes Zaytsev useless on the court ololol. He tottaly stole the show tonight. Berger did a great job also..

I still want Trentino in the final...

• Meh the best player of the night for Perugia was Birarelli. He had really tough serves and those blocks helped tilt the momentum back to Perugia.

#FreeBritney

• Middles really, Fabio?!? This is sometimes why no one in here takes you seriously. :call:

The problem for Modena is the other OH position. Last years bench Outside Hitters were better than what they have right now.

Petric is too inconsistent. Last year, he was so much better and Ngapeth recovered in time for the playoffs. They had Milos too. This Modena right now has no one to call upon when Petric is not doing right.

#FreeBritney

• I haven't even mention the fact how much Lube improve from last year with Daddy Sokolov's addition to the team. Kovar's recovery and reassignment to the first team also allowed Jenia to play as a libero.

The fact Modena held well against the best team in Serie A without a good bench for OH and if you say is true about middles being weak then they already did well for the team that they got.

Modena was just really unfortunate to be unable to get a reliable OH in time before the transfer deadline ended. Can't really help it when Lube basically took all the good OHs there is. :white:

#FreeBritney

• Sokolov is having a fantastic season, I`ve never been a big fan of him, but he`s my MVP this season...

Definitely a big upgrade from the aging Miljkovic.

Christenson doesn't even have to think about setting him. A high toss is enough. Clearly the biggest difference among the other Big Four's opposites who needs a faster set to kill the balls. :win:

#FreeBritney

• May I know where Russell is?

He's in my bed. :win:

He injured his ankle and just got surgery about a week ago or maybe two.

#FreeBritney