Italy – Superlega Unipolsai 2016-2017

• Perugia should try doing that receiving opposite again with the Bulgarian Opposite as a non-receiving outside hitter.

Clearly their current set up isn't working. :whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Perugia should try doing that receiving opposite again with the Bulgarian Opposite as a non-receiving outside hitter.

Clearly their current set up isn't working. :whistle:

It never worked. We had out best games when Atanasijevic was injured and we played with Russell-Berger as WS and Zaytsex as OPP.

Another one and this nightnare is over.

• It never worked. We had out best games when Atanasijevic was injured and we played with Russell-Berger as WS and Zaytsex as OPP.

Another one and this nightnare is over.

Another world class Outside Hitter could've helped. Zaytsev wasn't bad anyway. Bari is just so bad that Zaytsev had to be entangled before his attack.

Only Aaron can really do something when they are out of system.

Atanasijevic sadly can't be trust upon when he has triple blocks on him.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Lol just like that triple block. :white:

#FreeBritney

• No Aaron No Finals For Perugia as predicted. :whistle:

#FreeBritney

• Bira's service error, Bari's 2 poor receptions in a row destroyed the game :aww:

Congrats Torento :rose:

• Game over. Trentino played pretty. We didn't play at all, The so-called phenomenons just sucked as usual: Zaytsev has nothing to play WS, Atanasijevic this time was even worse than usual; you know he chokes in the ends of sets, this time he choked all along. Embarassing. We can't stop Lanza, I can't see how we could stop Leon. :lol:

Berger was the only good player on our side eventually.

• Perugia just have better OH selections last year. I like the comptetition better for the starting spots. Russell, Fromm, Kaliberda and Holt even Tzioumakas who can play opposite and outside hitter.

That's why I find Atanasijevic redundant this season. Perugia already has Zaytsev.

And I can't believe Perugia manage to find a worse libero than Giovi. That really sealed the deal for them.

#FreeBritney

• You guys must be joking. You can't blame Atanasijevic for this season . While Trentino players were busting their butt in the gym and his teammates playing friendly games , Zaytsev was visiting Tv Shows.
    It is good for popularity of volleyball but if you can't manage it well, it will lead to disaster

• You guys must be joking. You can't blame Atanasijevic for this season . While Trentino players were busting their butt in the gym and his teammates playing friendly games , Zaytsev was visiting Tv Shows.
    It is good for popularity of volleyball but if you can't manage it well, it will lead to disaster

Sorry but Atanasijevic couldn't carry the team. As for data. Zaytsev is busting his butt on the reception because Bari is the worse libero on earth.

An opposite who relies on low fast sets will eventually be taken down by the block.

That's why as much as I like Aleks, he is just not on the level of Sokolov or Mikhaylov or Anderson or even Zaytsev as an opposite.

#FreeBritney

• Yeyyyyy!!!! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
    I'm very very happy!
    How could I doubt of my guys for this match, shame on me! :heart:

We can't stop Lanza, I can't see how we could stop Leon.

When you put it that way it sounds hilarious, in effect :lol:

Zaytsev was visiting Tv Shows.

On his free day. Also Vettori and Piano are all about their radio but I don't see people complaining...
    I've no problem criticizing Ivan when it's needed, but honestly that's not a thing you can blame him for. Everybody has the right to do something else beside his work.
    In case, you can judge him for choosing to being an OH instead of an Opposite, that would make sense.

• You shouldn't have doubted them. They're not playing Lube. :gone:

--------------------------

We're playing Juantorena who is playing massively good. :gone:

--------------------------

It's really the fault of the staff. They should've accepted the problem is Zaytsev becoming the true libero of the team instead of Bari. Too bad Bari cannot attack in place of him. :drink:

#FreeBritney

• Is there any possibility thay Aaron could play in the final four of Champions League? God I could already see them getting blown up by JuantoLova already. :call:

#FreeBritney