Italy – Superlega Unipolsai 2016-2017

• where i find live stats?

http://www.legavolley.it/Risul…nno=2016&IdCampionato=648

Here, at least last season.

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

Edited once, last by Mamdani ().

• First day result

Azimut Modena-Biosì Indexa Sora 3-0 (25-22, 25-23, 25-14)

Diatec Trentino-Tonno Callipo Calabria Vibo Valentia 3-0 (26-24, 25-21, 25-22)

Exprivia Molfetta-Revivre Milano 1-3 (22-25, 24-26, 25-12, 30-32)

Top Volley Latina-Calzedonia Verona 0-3 (19-25, 20-25, 22-25)

Kioene Padova-Bunge Ravenna 3-0 (25-20, 31-29, 25-22)

Gi Group Monza-Cucine Lube Civitanova 0-3 (14-25, 23-25, 15-25)

LPR Piacenza-Sir Safety Conad Perugia 1-3 (18-25, 25-23, 16-25, 21-25)

Here more details: http://www.legavolley.it/NewsLeggi.asp?tipo=3&ID=61063

• Not a good start for the Brazilian OHs in Vibo it seems. :S Deivid had good stats though, which is great to see.
    The only surprise for me was Ravenna's defeat, they seem to have a solid squad this year. Rest of the results were expected imo.

The only surprise for me was Ravenna's defeat, they seem to have a solid squad this year. Rest of the results were expected imo.

I thought the exact same thing, even if a less clear victory for Padova wouldn't have been a surprise too (but looking at the single sets, the second was really tight).
    Still, in the first two set Sora positively surprised me! ^^
    Ok, Modena overall didn't play at his best and was missing Ngapeth, but Sora did well in taking advantage of it, despite few avoidable mistakes.
    I got the impression that they tried – quite successfully – to dig a lot of balls, but with the second or third touch they often wasted/didn't give justice to the digs...

Among the setters, Giannelli and Sbertoli at the top (statistically speaking) with 6 point each: 1 block and 100% in attack (on 4 and 3 balls respectively) :heart:
    Sbertoli also 2 aces (20 serve, 1 error)!

• Did anyone actually buy the sportube package? That's the only way to watch the matches (except those on Rai) right? and are the matches available on demand?

I think that's the only way, yeah. I haven't bought it, but I'm really tempted to do so once I have some money left (and if the matches are available on demand, of course).

Did anyone actually buy the sportube package? That's the only way to watch the matches (except those on Rai) right? and are the matches available on demand?

Yes, I think it's the only way, unless they're transmitted also in other countries and you find a live streaming of that transmission.

The quality of the transmission is decent – HD is not actually HD, but there are also replies and overall you can follow the match properly – and with a good wifi it has never stopped (at least in my experience).
    Not something I would spend 3 euros for (this is the price of a single match), but 30 for all the matches seemed fair to me.

You can also pause the match and (if I get it well, I don't remember if I actually tried it) chose to watch it from a previous point (for example, you open it at the beginning of the second set, but chose to watch from the first).
    The problem with both things is that a certain point (I don't know if strictly at the end of the match, may be a bit later*) the live stream is no longer available so it may happen that you can't finish to watch the match.

About the on demand matches, I agree with you that they are the real interesting thing, because most of the matches will be at the same time (and at the same time of Rai...).
    In fact, before buying it, I explicitly asked to sportube assistance if there will going to be replies – last year there weren't – and they told me that 'as soon the replies-service will be restored, there will be replies of all matches'.
    So far, nothing :( Only highlights videos, and the video for Piacenza-Perugia is last year match xD [I wrote to them and they'll going to correct it]

EDIT: I asked again, this is the answer: le repliche del mach al momento sono sospesi,ma al più presto verrà ripristinato. i nostri operatori stanno lavorando per questo. [the replies are temporary suspended, but they will be soon ripristinated. Our operators are working for this]

*actually I tried it yesterday with Milano - Molfetta and during the Supercup with the end of Perugia-Modena, so two long matches: I don't know if all the streams stop at the end of the match, at a certain hour (like 8.30 pm) or after a certain amount of time from the end of the match...

• Trofeo Gazzetta relativi alla 1^ giornata di SuperLega:

PIACENZA-PERUGIA: 6 De Cecco, 5 Russell, 4 Zaytsev, 3 Hernandez, 2 Podrascanin, 1 Berger
    MODENA-SORA: 6 Holt, 5 Vettori, 4 Le Roux, 3 Orduna, 2 Petric, 1 Rosso
    TRENTO-VIBO: 6 Lanza, 5 Urnaut, 4 Costa jr., 3 Colaci, 2 Stokr, 1 Gelier
    MOLFETTA-MILANO: 6 Skrimov, 5 Sabbi, 4 Cortina, 3 Sbertoli, 2 Hoag, 1 De Togni
    LATINA-VERONA: 6 Lecat, 5 Kovacevic, 4 Maruotti, 3 Baranowicz, 2 Rossi, 1 Sottile
    PADOVA-RAVENNA: 6 Maar, 5 Lyneel, 4 Giannotti, 3 Balaso, 2 Grozdanov, 1 Shaw
    MONZA-CIVITANOVA: 6 Juantorena, 5 Corvetta, 4 Stankovic, 3 Grebennikov, 2 Sokolov, 1 Fromm

Curious to notice that many 'six' aren't the MVP of the matches ^^

• Did anyone actually buy the sportube package? That's the only way to watch the matches (except those on Rai) right? and are the matches available on demand?

No, and I won't pay for such a poor quality. For me, this year only RAI and Palapanini

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• I completely agree with you, Sora has shown a pretty nice value against this team. Miskevich did well his job but i think Seganov abused too much about him as like 90% of times he decided to pass to ball to Miskevich instead of Rosso. Vettori looked one level up then all the other players but i still prefer Atanasijevic. Massari had a lot of difficult in this match and i definitely think that probably is not at Modena level! Good Championship to everyone and Forza Diatec!

• Vettori looked one level up then all the other players but i still prefer Atanasijevic.

Like everyone else in the world I presume, except for some "bimbeminkia" around :lol:

• Will RAI air today's game?

• Like everyone else in the world I presume, except for some "bimbeminkia" around :lol:

Mmm, I wouldn't be that sure.
    I mean, overall I think Ata is stronger than Vetto, but the serbian still hasn't fully convinced me when it comes to the crucial moments of the sets/matches...
    As Vetto hasn't fully convinced me in the NT...

Ps bimbeminkia who knows Ata loves him too :lol:

Will RAI air today's game?

I read your message only today. Almost all the matches not on Sunday will be aired by Rai (also Trento-Padova on Friday, for example).
    BTW, it wasn't a very entertaining match, if you want my opinion :P

• I read your message only today. Almost all the matches not on Sunday will be aired by Rai (also Trento-Padova on Friday, for example).
    BTW, it wasn't a very entertaining match, if you want my opinion :P

Yea, I went to a sports betting place where I work hoping it will air so I caught it on the satellite. Watched first 2 sets and gave up. I was waiting for Molfetta to take a lead so that I could bet on Verona to take a set but it never happened lol.
    Thanks for the info, I work on Friday afternoon so I will definitely watch it. :)

• Trentino is just pathetic, I feel sorry seeing them getting slapped by some college vball players from USA and Canada. Lanza and Urnaut are tragic on reception, nothing better in attack. Gianelli very predictable setting, forcing OH's instead going through the middle... Padova has potential but their OPP has one of the ugliest spike technique I've ever seen. I doubt Trentino can do sth in Betim. Pity.