Italy – Superlega Unipolsai 2016-2017

• I only watched Modena-Verona (unbelievable the way we won without Ngapeth on attack....I don't know if it was Verona or Sora)...

By the way... I did not see the game but... SHAME.......... What the hell is wrong with Perugia???

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• The guys who played the OGs are still far from their best shape.
    De Cecco's connection with the team is shaky.
    Zaytsev is nowhere as good as he was in NT this summer. And his attitude doens't help.
    Bari is Bari.
    Birarelli is always half injured and Buti is replacing him quite well.
    Russell can't keep the rythm all along; he has good spiking performances; he can't pass very well, but he's still the best receiver in the team.
    Berger is unstable as well: yesterday he was a complete disaster in passing and De Cecco keep using him few times, so he doesn't help a lot killing the ball.

When Zaytsev will play OH it will be just get worse. Reception numbers say it all.

Russell: 26 balls, 2 errors, 46% +, 19% ++
    Zaytsev: 9 balls, 1 errors, 33% +, 11% ++
    Della Lunga: 3 balls, 0 errors, 67% +, 33% ++
    Berger: 20 balls, 3 errors, 45% +, 5% ++
    Bari: 25 balls, 3 errors, 44% +, 16% ++
    TEAM: 83 balls, 9 errors, 45% +, 14% ++

And this was Lube's worse passer.

Cebulj: 16 balls, 3 errors, 50% +, 19% ++

Their worst passer has the same numbers of our best. I'm not counting Della Lunga, since he just makes shome short cameos.

And yesterday our game was simply ruined. Podrascanin, who didn't play the OGs, is by far our best player in the beginning of the season; he's in very good shape. He got 8 balls in 5 sets and sometimes uncomfortable.

The team will be a disaster when Atanasijevic will be back on court.

• So, Modena really depends on Ngapeth a lot ( at least last season they had Bruno and Lucas)

Atanasejevic totally saved Perugia from another loss with 24 points. Podrascanin was their best player up to this week , but Sunday and Today he was a no show, I can`t wait to see Atanasejevic and Zaytsev on the court together for good.

Fei at 37 i is playing rlike he`s still in his 20`s. really good.

• I can`t wait to see Atanasejevic and Zaytsev on the court together for good.

In deed, a fine comeback for Atanasijevic yesterday. Anything wrong with Zaytsev? He got subbed early.....

• He just sucks lately. He has been underperforming so far.

Well, i know, but watching him playing against Modena and his very early substitution yesterday just made me think that there are some physical problems involved as well.....

Sad to see Kaliberda's bad stats lately. i hope he can turn this around soon. Sokolov, on the other hand, with very impressive performances. If he can keep this level, he can be the player which lube lacked last year, especially in the playoffs.

• Someone wrote this on worldofvolleyball`s facebook page yesterday/

Zaytsev was suffering an intestinal virus today.. that's why he was on the bench.. we tried to play but couldn't even stand on his legs. Anyway he's now a wing spiker in the team with Bata's return.

• Sorry, I see De Cecco making weird statements on twitter that "a window is closing" and that he's hurt inside. Did something happen with the club?

• Boban Kovac exonerated (despite all the affirmations that it wasn't true what the journalist were saying about him being exonerated) and Lorenzo Bernardi new coach of Perugia since today.

Mister Century won't have an easy job I guess, also because it seems the players (De Cecco, Ata...) and for sure the fans were pro-Boban.

Sirci wanted Stoytchev and called him on Sundey after the third defeat in a row, but Rado refused because the society didn't accepted requests he made about staff and organization. And I guess he is also still on the run for Poland...

After the 'only' 3-2 victory vs Molfetta, Bernardi was contacted.

Notice that Sirci few days ago declared that they would be ridiculous to change coach again in a similar moment of the season... And for once I think many agreed with him ^^

• Weird, really weird decision.. the team has never played all together ad they were supposed to do, of course the chemistry is absent. But to me Kovac should have remained and get the possibility to play with the line up they planned this summer (I don't like it that much, to me it should be or Ata or Ivan, not both..). Now he has been fired and for Bernardi it will be even harder to build a Team spirit and a team play, while teams like Trento, Modena and Lube are far ahead from this point of view!

• r u sure? Modena just lost 3-1 to Molfetta.[/quote]

r u sure? Modena just lost 3-1 to Molfetta.

crisis :whistling:

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter