Greek Volleyball League 2016-2017

• PAOK player(Andreadis) celebrate the victory and olympiakos fans started to throw bottles inside the court....

As for Cupkovic his english isnt good(my english are not good either) he doesnt know that our volley arena is not in the centre of Thesssaloniki and for us is the one who has "big mouth"
    See you in Thessaloniki...

• PAOK player(Andreadis) celebrate the victory and olympiakos fans started to throw bottles inside the court....

I meant the pic you posted, did Andreadis actually get assaulted by that Olympiacos player? :what:

• Our player apologises for his bad reaction...Watch the video and you ll see what happened

As for Cupkovic his english isnt good(my english are not good either) he doesnt know that our volley arena is not in the centre of Thesssaloniki and for us is the one who has "big mouth"
    See you in Thessaloniki...

Well, it turned out the guy wasn't joking ;) 3-0 for Olympiacos in Thessaloniki. The final series is intense, albeit the level of volleyball isn't nearly as good as it used to be some years ago.

• PAOK THESSALONIKI 0x3 Olympiacos PIRAEUS stats

Starovic injured in the first set and the game was over....Even Dante played OPP...
    The level is verry low as YavorD said..No money no honey...

Final game tommorow probably without Starovic again

https://www.laola1.tv/en-int/l…eus-paok-thessaloniki-len

• Something happened in the final match...bombs, objects being thrown in the court...does anyone have any video?

• PAOK won the Greek championship!Three peat for my team and i m verry proud after a verry difficult seazon with many injuries

Olympiacos PIRAEUS 1x3 PAOK THESSALONIKI stats
    2-3 and champions 2016/17

With Olympiakos we are enemies from footballl and thats why we have problems objects bottles etc....

Airport of Thessaloniki

https://www.facebook.com/Bianc…/videos/1586775848013020/