Turkish League 2016-2017

• So far this Semifinal match between Fener and Arkas is being dictated by the serve which Arkasspor is winning.

Btw... Michael Sanchez is hot. :cheesy:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Semifinals 3 result: #4 Arkas def. #1 Fenerbahce in 4 sets

That was a good match. Arkasspor should've won this easily if they have stronger middle attackers.

Michael was on fire the last couple of points.

:obey:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Mother of God! I can barely recognize a single a player, but better than nothing.

Thanks, my dear. :win:

You are welcome :drink:

About Arkas, I am not sure why they call Yigit as spiker while all he does is tipping the ball. I seriously didn't see a single spike from him in 3rd and 4th sets. Very late call from Glen Hoag to replace him with Gökhan which turned out to be well.

• 17 aces for Arkas. :what: Sanchez was super overloaded today though, their second OH and middles barely contribute with anything in attack.
    That stream for the other semifinal is unwatchable, but I hope Halkbank makes it!

• The libero of Arkas is letting Michael receive? :white:

He or maybe they also messed up a lot of the gettable passes in set 2. :aww:

#FreeBritney

• The Opposite battle here is one big mismatch. Miljkovic should retire or move to a less competitive league tbh.

#FreeBritney

• Arkas' libero is awful. They should find a way to get Bravo in.

Thought it was a mix between the libero's fault and the coaching team unable to recognize the serving pattern of Halkbank.

#FreeBritney

• Game 4: Arkas-Halkbank 5th set Go Arkas force a Game 5 please! :super:

#FreeBritney

• Halkbank is rolling. :white:

#FreeBritney

• Halkbank won over Arkas 3-2 and finished the series 3-1. They are the champions two years in a row and 9 times in total. The individual awards of the final series:

Best setter:Dejan Vinčič - Halbank
    Best spiker: Michael Sánchez Bozhulev - Arkasspor
    Best MB: Hakkı Çapkınoğlu - Arkasspor
    Best libero: Hasan Yeşilbudak- Halbank
    Most promising young player: Faik Samed Güneş- Halbank
    MVP: Burutay Subaşı- Halbank

• Is anyone going to open the Turkish League 2017/2018 thread? With so many big names going to play there, it will get really interesting. Would be nice to have the page with all teams and rosters and we can keep track. I can`t do it because I just dont know how and I dont get enough info on teams/rosters etc.