You are not logged in.

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 12:02pm

Disastrous Pankov. Like brother and sister. :down:

I am still giving him the benefit of doubt...but those plays deserve a sit down on the bench.

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 12:29pm

I am still giving him the benefit of doubt...but those plays deserve a sit down on the bench.
It is same in most of the world. If your parents or relatives are powerfull enough, you don't need to show a lot. You are given your spot no matter how awful you play.

I didn't watch brother Pankov but her sister is what i am talking about.

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 12:48pm

It is same in most of the world. If your parents or relatives are powerfull enough, you don't need to show a lot. You are given your spot no matter how awful you play.

I didn't watch brother Pankov but her sister is what i am talking about.

Pankov is talented. No doubt about it. He's the closest to a Bruno/Willian/Giannelli setter for Russia among the new blood. But the creativity can lead to mistakes. He needs to remember that his MBs are not young or as fast as they once were anymore so he has to think about it carefully. They're not Lucas Saatkamp who can spike anywhere in the court. :rolll:

I have no comment for Kosianenko. I think I've said a lot in the Euro thread. :gone:

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 2:52pm

That was a very interesting first two sets for Dinamo Moscow. Kuzbass led by a lot in all of those sets but Dinamo managed to stage a comeback.

Edit: And Kuzbass staged an even greater comeback. :drink:

I guess that point where Dinamo Moscow lost the 4th set which simultaneously destroyed their chances for the Final 4 at Belgorod hurt their morale. They were leading in the tiebreak until 10-12 but Poletaev took crucial and easy aces and won them the match.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rains_of_Castamere" (Oct 14th 2017, 4:29pm)

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male

Favourite Players: LLoy Ball, Pavel Zagumny, Nikola Grbic, Robertlandy Simon, Dmitry Muserskiy. Murillo Endres, Nikolay Pavlov, Luciano De Cecco

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 1:03pm

I do repeat myself, but man, whats going on with Maxim? :white: Again hitting 80% (16/20) and finishing match with 23 points in a 3-setter :obey:

Any news on Grozer? He hasn't been on the roster for Lokomotiv lately...
never mess with your setter......

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 3:53pm

Pankov always during the crucial moments. Always making the wrong decisions. That dump isn't going to work with that block and that kind of defense. He should've learn a lot from their previous encounter.

Today, 1:52am

I do repeat myself, but man, whats going on with Maxim? :white: Again hitting 80% (16/20) and finishing match with 23 points in a 3-setter :obey:

Any news on Grozer? He hasn't been on the roster for Lokomotiv lately...

Apparently Grozer is being repariert in D-land at the moment.

Social bookmarks