You are not logged in.

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 10:39pm

Does anyone have a recording of the Polish Supercup Finals?

bella

skrita limonka

• "bella" is female

Favourite Team: Poland, Bulgaria, Jastrzębski

Sunday, September 24th 2017, 10:00am

For now I have only shorts from the game
http://www.polsatsport.pl/film/pge-skra-…-meczu_6499788/
"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Friday, September 29th 2017, 6:08pm

The season is underway.

MKS vs Lubin - PolsatSport

MKS has Brazil`s Rafael Araujo and the setter is the Polish setter from the U21.

http://ustreamyx.com/stream.php?id=polsat-sport

http://ustreamyx.com/cr.php?q=Polsat

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "rbdfabio" (Sep 29th 2017, 6:16pm)

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Friday, September 29th 2017, 6:20pm

I wonder how much ZAKSA got affected by De Giorgi's departure to and from National Team.

They looked weaker on paper now that some players left.

Is Toniutti even coming back?

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 2:21pm

Any links for the matches today? I am particularly interested in watching Trefl Gdansk v Politechnika Warsawzka.

sheba021

Beginner

• "sheba021" is male

Favourite Team: Vôlei Brasil Kirin, Vojvodina, Verona, Piacenza, Jastrzębski Węgiel,

Favourite Players: Uros Kovacevic, Francisco Ruiz, Yu Yuantai, Lisinac, Ivovic, Marshall, Poletaev, Lorena, Bieniek, Mika

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 10:55pm

PM me whoever wants download links for Plusliga games in pretty good quality, I get them a few days after they've been played tho.

bella

skrita limonka

• "bella" is female

Friday, October 6th 2017, 1:41pm

I wonder how much ZAKSA got affected by De Giorgi's departure to and from National Team.

They looked weaker on paper now that some players left.

Is Toniutti even coming back?

Toniutti is still part of the team :) it was questionable but in the end he stayed as he said he feels good in team and in our country. True that they may look weaker on paper. Tillie left so theoretically there is no back-up for Deroo and Buszek on reception. Theoretically, because I really hope some of polish youngsters will take a chance to shine. The team doesn't need Tillie, if you ask me. Torres is also one hell of a mistery, if he will do well in Plusliga...

For now I can't wait for the holy wars, one between Zaksa and Resovia tomorrow and second between Jastrzębie and Skra on Sunday 8)

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 2:01pm

Any streaming link with good quality?

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male

Favourite Players: LLoy Ball, Pavel Zagumny, Nikola Grbic, Robertlandy Simon, Dmitry Muserskiy. Murillo Endres, Nikolay Pavlov, Luciano De Cecco

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 2:16pm

never mess with your setter......

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Giba, Murilo, Lucarelli, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth; Fê Garay, Sheilla, Fabi, Logan Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Kosheleva

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 8:52pm

Salvador Hidalgo Oliva scored FIVE consecutive aces for Jastrzebski against Belchatow today :white: http://www.polsatsport.pl/film/fenomenal…-rzedu_6522121/

Piechocki and Ebadipour are gonna have nightmares tonight. :lol:
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male

Favourite Players: LLoy Ball, Pavel Zagumny, Nikola Grbic, Robertlandy Simon, Dmitry Muserskiy. Murillo Endres, Nikolay Pavlov, Luciano De Cecco

Monday, October 9th 2017, 12:14am

Salvador Hidalgo Oliva scored FIVE consecutive aces for Jastrzebski against Belchatow today :white: http://www.polsatsport.pl/film/fenomenal…-rzedu_6522121/

And all in vain. In the end, they still lost that set.

Watching JW playing is really entertaining again, even it wasn't a perfect match today. The Kampa-Hidalgo connection is just great and also Quiroga seems to be a good fit to the team. Still the roster looks a bit thin, so the increased schedule with CL matches might hurt them in the long run.

Still some work to do for Skra though. They didn't defend really well also service did not work well enough.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Giba, Murilo, Lucarelli, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth; Fê Garay, Sheilla, Fabi, Logan Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Kosheleva

Monday, October 9th 2017, 1:32am

And all in vain. In the end, they still lost that set.

Watching JW playing is really entertaining again, even it wasn't a perfect match today. The Kampa-Hidalgo connection is just great and also Quiroga seems to be a good fit to the team. Still the roster looks a bit thin, so the increased schedule with CL matches might hurt them in the long run.

Still some work to do for Skra though. They didn't defend really well also service did not work well enough.
lmao yeah, I just finished watching the game. Thought they had won that set, oop.
I honestly can't watch Skra. The team as a whole is alright, but Lisinac is fucking insufferable.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

bella

skrita limonka

• "bella" is female

Friday, October 13th 2017, 5:59pm

Can someone enlighten me and tell me what happened with Jastrzebie in game against Zaksa? Where did this spirit from game against Skra go? Looking at the result Zaksa crushed us, only in 3rd set it looked like oranges woke up to fight.

As for the first game... Quiroga seemed fit well into the team. His name next to Oliva looked promising for me even before. True that we have no "stars" on bench but still I believe in those youngsters waiting for their chances.

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male

Saturday, October 21st 2017, 3:58pm

Can someone enlighten me and tell me what happened with Jastrzebie in game against Zaksa? Where did this spirit from game against Skra go? Looking at the result Zaksa crushed us, only in 3rd set it looked like oranges woke up to fight.
Looks like they still lack a kind of balance. At the moment they are 0:2 down against Resovia. Muzai not really in the game yet and on the other side Rossard with great numbers in the first two sets. Lets see what happens after 10 minute break. Resovia with two lefties on the OH position and a good blocking performance...

stream: http://videostream.dn.ua/videopage/video…4%96f%E2%84%96f

EDIT:
Nice comeback by JW in set 3 and 4 just to kill themselves in the 5th with a lousy serve/receive performance. Resovia didn't need to defend or attack much, serve and block was enough.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "TimHH" (Oct 21st 2017, 5:17pm)

sheba021

Beginner

• "sheba021" is male

Favourite Team: Vôlei Brasil Kirin, Vojvodina, Verona, Piacenza, Jastrzębski Węgiel,

Favourite Players: Uros Kovacevic, Francisco Ruiz, Yu Yuantai, Lisinac, Ivovic, Marshall, Poletaev, Lorena, Bieniek, Mika

Sunday, October 22nd 2017, 10:23pm

So far everybody is beating everybody and nobody is beating Zaksa. It will be a fun season. :lol: