You are not logged in.

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 5:17pm

Gdansk prevailed over Zaksa to make it to the finals of the Polish Cup.

I haven't watched the game because of the coppa italia so I am wishing someone made a recording of the match somewhere on the internet.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Favourite Team: Bulgarian NT, Neftochimik Burgas, Belogorie Belgorod, Sisley Treviso

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 4:19pm

Any comments/opinion on Mark Lebedew's dismissal at Jastrzebski? As far as I know, the lack of satisfactory results has been mentioned as official reason. I guess mostly Jastrzebski's current PlusLiga position has been taken into account. I understand they might also be disappointed by the Cup elimination in Warsaw, but it was a tough opponent, to be fair. Jastrzebski's CL campaign still looks OK, they should be able to make it to the CL play-offs. I know Polish directors are perhaps a bit impatient when it comes to results and performance by foreign players/coaches, but didn't they rush a bit with the decision? Lebedew is no weak or incompetent coach, I am sure he would've taken his team to the league play-offs (judging also by the remaining schedule) and would've finished higher than the current 7th position. Any information about the team chemistry or was it really just a lack-of-results decision?

The whole situation reminds me of Serniotti's dismissal in a way and both coaches are good enough to be at the wheel of top Polish teams. Maybe they both needed a little more credit and time, who knows.