You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 5:17pm

Gdansk prevailed over Zaksa to make it to the finals of the Polish Cup.

I haven't watched the game because of the coppa italia so I am wishing someone made a recording of the match somewhere on the internet.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Favourite Team: Bulgarian NT, Neftochimik Burgas, Belogorie Belgorod, Sisley Treviso

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 4:19pm

Any comments/opinion on Mark Lebedew's dismissal at Jastrzebski? As far as I know, the lack of satisfactory results has been mentioned as official reason. I guess mostly Jastrzebski's current PlusLiga position has been taken into account. I understand they might also be disappointed by the Cup elimination in Warsaw, but it was a tough opponent, to be fair. Jastrzebski's CL campaign still looks OK, they should be able to make it to the CL play-offs. I know Polish directors are perhaps a bit impatient when it comes to results and performance by foreign players/coaches, but didn't they rush a bit with the decision? Lebedew is no weak or incompetent coach, I am sure he would've taken his team to the league play-offs (judging also by the remaining schedule) and would've finished higher than the current 7th position. Any information about the team chemistry or was it really just a lack-of-results decision?

The whole situation reminds me of Serniotti's dismissal in a way and both coaches are good enough to be at the wheel of top Polish teams. Maybe they both needed a little more credit and time, who knows.

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male
  • "kondzio" started this thread

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 4:43pm

Rosters a little bit updated:
- Bieńkowski (S) from ZAKSA to Łuczniczka
- Barthelemy Chinenyeze (MB) joined Resovia as medical joker in place of Bartłomiej Lemański
- Yevgeniy Gorchaniuk (OH) joined Łuczniczka

and coaches replacement:
- Mark Lebedew got fired from JW :what: I have no idea what could be the reason, his replacement is Ferdinando De Giorgi :whistle:
- Gido Vermuelen replaced Stelio De Rocco in MKS Będzin
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Murilo, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth, Urnaut; Garay, Fabi, Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Mihajlovic, Kosheleva, Gözde

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 5:37pm

Alright, since this thread got brought back, I've gotta say: I used to really like PlusLiga, but this format has killed any fun it had. The 10-minute breaks after the second set, thus the tons of 3-2 games (with plenty of 0-2 turnarounds), and the long season is simply not entertaining. Hell, we're basically in April and playoffs haven't even started yet.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 5:04pm

Finally the playoffs. It took so long.

Rzeszow and Olsztyn livestream can be found on http://cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer.php?t…146&ci=394&si=5 :drink:
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 10:20am

That Olsztyn-ZAKSA game yesterday was delightful, haven't had that much fun watching volleyball in a long time. And more generally, these playoffs are incredible so far. I'm sure it's largely a coincidence, but I always thought well of the new playoff system and am glad it's first year is so spectacular.

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 10:44pm

PGE Skra Bełchatów is the 2017/18 Plusliga Champions

It was a nice battle. Zaksa manage to get the first set but Skra found themselves and won the match after their disastrous start.

I thought that Janusz-Bednorz as opp substitution played well for Skra's comeback in the fourth set. Lomacz didn't have a good connection to Ebadipour but Janusz solve it.

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 11:14pm

No domestic title for Zaksa for this season after sweeping the year before. Let's see how they will react for their last chance to cop a silverware in the champions league although Civitanova Marche and Perugia/Zenit Kazan will be very difficult.

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 11:22pm

1st PGE Skra Bełchatów
2nd ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle
3rd Trefl Gdańsk
4 Indykpol AZS Olsztyn
5 Jastrzębski Węgiel

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male
  • "kondzio" started this thread

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 4:13pm

Final standings:
http://www.plusliga.pl/table.html

In Play-Outs Łuczniczka Bydgoszcz won 3-0 (3-0, 3-0 and 1-3)
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game