You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

fossa1968

Trainee

• "fossa1968" is male
  • "fossa1968" started this thread

Favourite Team: Lube Civitanova

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 1:10pm

Turkish Efeler League 2017-2018

Is anyone going to open the Turkish League 2017/2018 thread? With so many big names going to play there, it will get really interesting. Would be nice to have the page with all teams and rosters and we can keep track. I can`t do it because I just dont know how and I dont get enough info on teams/rosters etc.

1st half of the season: 24th of September - 26th of November

2nd half of the season: 6th of January - 24th of February

Playoffs: March/April

http://eski.tvf.org.tr/webroot/img/uploads/dosyalar/2017-2018/2017-2018_efeler_kura_cekimi.pdf

1st week:

Fenerbahçe – Beşiktaş

Arkas Spor – Galatasaray

İstanbul BBSK – Afyon Bld. Yüntaş

TKD Kuzey Enj. Torul G. – Maliye Piyango

Halkbank – İnegöl Bld.

Jeopark Kula Bld. – Ziraat Bankası

fossa1968

Trainee

• "fossa1968" is male
  • "fossa1968" started this thread

Favourite Team: Lube Civitanova

Sunday, September 24th 2017, 10:35am

Halkbank: 3 - İnegöl Belediye: 0

I was at the Baskent Volleyball Hall for season premiere. There were less than 100 people joining the match. Defending champion Halkbank was beaten to Fenerbahce 1-3 earlier this week at Turkish Super Cup.

At the first set, Halkbank had serious problems about receive and defence. İnegol was close to win the first set, the sure deserved it but Halkbank won the first set 28-26. Burutay Subaşı was far away from being a star whole game.

#Statistics#

#Full match#

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Sunday, September 24th 2017, 4:17pm

Hey guys! anyone have a livestream link for the matches? Thanks in advance. :heart:

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male

Favourite Players: LLoy Ball, Pavel Zagumny, Nikola Grbic, Robertlandy Simon, Dmitry Muserskiy. Murillo Endres, Nikolay Pavlov, Luciano De Cecco

Today, 1:17pm

I have somehow serious issues to find the right site for stats and rosters and so on. I always end up at TVF site which only delivers results. Any help would be appreciated :drink:
never mess with your setter......

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Kosheleva, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa

Today, 1:22pm

I have somehow serious issues to find the right site for stats and rosters and so on. I always end up at TVF site which only delivers results. Any help would be appreciated :drink:

Efeler League

Ur welcome :D

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male

Favourite Players: LLoy Ball, Pavel Zagumny, Nikola Grbic, Robertlandy Simon, Dmitry Muserskiy. Murillo Endres, Nikolay Pavlov, Luciano De Cecco

Today, 1:36pm

Efeler League

Thanks, i somehow could not find it?!

As you are here, i have another question. 8) Any experience or recommendation on where to look for a stream, when there is to TV production for a match?
never mess with your setter......

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Kosheleva, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa

Today, 2:42pm

Hey guys! anyone have a livestream link for the matches? Thanks in advance. :heart:

Efeler League

Thanks, i somehow could not find it?!

As you are here, i have another question. 8) Any experience or recommendation on where to look for a stream, when there is to TV production for a match?

At the TVF site you see schedules, right? There you can see TV and under that you see which matches are scheduled to stream at TRT SPOR HD This week only the Halkbank match was scheduled probably because of EC Women's. And there is not yet a schedule for next week but this is where you can check it + a good stream to watch the matches.

Social bookmarks