Italy – Superlega 2017/2018

• Come on ,How is this genius? :lol: It’s humiliating for a player to use a sponsor tattoo. I think for some Zaytsev fans,everything he does is right even as absurd as covering his body with sponsor tattoos.I think I will make a GIF of him,cleaning his arm with towel so gently to protect tattoo or instead of celebrating ,trying to show his tattoo after a block :lol: :lol: Such a genius :thumbsup:

• In beach volleyball they have sponsor tattoo too, I didn't see anybody blaming them for this ;)

Anyway, I wouldn't have appreciate this if a specifically anti-Zaytsev rule (not officially anti-Zaytsev, obviously) wasn't maden.
    Especially considering that only the sleeves part is being respected in Superlega so far.
    I like it not because of the idea itself, but because it was a (for me deserved) 'take this Superlega, are you going to make a specific rule against me again? :whistle: "

You know that despite being Zaytsev fan as a player I don't have problem to say he did things I didn't like, even if I usually try to see good and bad and not only bad ^^

Ps for me the Club should be the one to allow/not allow his own players to put things of this or that sponsor, for the record, so in Superlega I would have found that rule inappropriate even if it wasn't conveniently made after Zaytsev used the Redbull sleeve; on the other hand I think it's absolutely right not to have personal sponsor in NT, unless it's for something very personal as shoes.

• I'm glad Randazzo made the obviously right decision by not going back to Civitanova as a reserve. I'm not sure if he's loaned but his performance from the recent matches might give him the confidence to playing aa a titular albeit in a smaller club like Padova. It also gives me and the italian fans some hope that someone other tha n Lanza and Juantorena are doing well playing outside hitter and with some stature too.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I'm glad Randazzo made the obviously right decision by not going back to Civitanova as a reserve.

Totally, and the same works for Antonov. On the other hand, Tiziano Mazzone may hardly stay long in court I'm afraid...

scarpetta, how a tattoo is an insult to sport spirit while the sponsors on the floor, the screens, the t-shirts and even the net are not? Not to talk about instagram...

• Easy , tattoo is private, it integrates with your body, must reflect your life goals, ideas, precious thoughts and ones. Using a sponsor logo on the floor is different than using a sponsor logo as part of your body.
    This is why it is common to see sponsor logos in everywhere but very very rare to see someone decides to use it as a tattoo.
    If it so normal(!), give me examples :whistling:

• In fact I didn't call it 'normal', I called it 'genius'! (which is kinda the opposite for me, if you mean 'standard' with 'normal')

I hope that a permanent tattoo does all the things you said, but a washable one... who cares? For me it's like wearing a sleeve or a t-shirt with a logo on, I don't see a huge different, it's still on you...
    And I said that don't having any real tattoo because I don't think you need to put important things on your skin to remember/embrace/celebrate them...

Anyway, since you wanted example you may look at the picture in this article, with Marta Menegatti and Greta Cicolari (so it's definitely a not recent picture) wearing two sponsor tattoo (not personal sponsor, for the record)
    https://www.google.it/url?sa=i…_tCW&ust=1511347675512970

• So I wonder is there also any 'genius' (!) in basketball, tennis, football or indoor volleyball :whistle: BTW ; I like the article , two former teammates going on court for stalking. :lol:
    Dear Kk15,I usually agree with you but on Zaytsev we're on two opposing sides. I never respect a sportsman who tries to turn himself into a magazine figure and will do everything for money (like trying too much to show the logo after a block :lol: )
    Anyway ; I'm curious about Lube-Perugia. I think both Russell and Juantorena must be the target of the service. This battle between the OHs will determine the score.

• Will Zaytsev ever stop embarrassing himself? :rolll:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Still being bad to him because your beloved Vettori warms the bench and Ivan plays in NT? :rolll:

I think I already told you something like 100000000000 times: I never liked him. He is not the kind of player I like. At least he makes me laugh loool

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I like the article , two former teammates going on court for stalking.

We have it all :lol: Very long story not ended yet... And now it also seem that Menegatti may said by to FIPAV :S Sorry for the :offtopic:

I'm curious about Lube-Perugia. I think both Russell and Juantorena must be the target of the service. This battle between the OHs will determine the score.

I'm very curious too because this Perugia, despite not being perfect, seems quite unbeatable at the moment, with many players currently at their own best (De Cecco and Russell especially imho) and/or among the best (if not the best) in the Championship: Colaci, Podke, Atanasjievic!
    On the other hand I wouldn't say the same for Christenson, Sokolov or Kovar (despite being a fan of them all).

I hope Kovar (+ Stankovic) will be starter again in Lube court and so I guess serving on Russell in one side and on Juantorena in the other said could be a strategy... even if it's insane for me thinking that Juantorena is Lube worst receiver :lol: he would be the best receiver in many teams imho...

Dear Kk15,I usually agree with you but on Zaytsev we're on two opposing sides.

Yeah, I guess so, but know that I've never blamed Berruto for sending him home from Rio :P
    Plus, even if I consider him a great player and myself as a fan of him, he's never been my volleyball "idol", in fact after Cernic and Parodi I ended up skipping directly to Giannelli (even if he's not pleasing me very much lately). Plus I absolutely love Piano in general (even if he's not my favorite MB for sure), and I kinda have a crush on Vettori :heart: , even if sometimes he drives me crazy :lol:

• Well, Zaytsev. :whistle: This somehow fits to the image i have always had of him. But anyway......

What is somehow more interesting to me, is the appearance of Red Bull on the indoor volleyball sponsor market. I guess, they see this as a little test balloon, after they have already been involved at Beach Volleyball. Once they may decide to invest in larger scale, things could get interesting. Lets remember that they have managed within 5 years to establish a 4th division team as a Championsleague participant in the highly embattled german football market. With a fraction of this investment, they could create a monstruosly strong Volleyball team

• And Cavuto is doing the free italian under21 (or23?) sub with Giannelli for the serve, I guess Simone has shoulder problems as last year... but of course the commentators don't remember that -.-

• What an inspirational chaste by Vettori. If that doesn't pump Trento up... Nothing will.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• And Cavuto is doing the free italian under21 (or23?) sub with Giannelli for the serve, I guess Simone has shoulder problems as last year... but of course the commentators don't remember that -.-

Would it be better to rest Simo? World Championship is next year. I don't think it's good to make it more severe. Having Vettori and Lanza can get you a foreign setter without any problems. So why not use a medical joker option?

#FreeBritney

• Well, from relegation and play offs there are 6 positions at least :lol:
    But I'm very glad the Italian Cup wasn't based on this year ranking ^^'

Trento again quite messy and losing the focus in the crucial moments, but I have to say this time I had again the sensation that Trento could close the final gap of 19-23 (winning or losing the set indifferently) and in fact they did.
    Well, I must also admit I thought our chances to reopen the set would have ended with a serve error by Vettori, but it didn't :P

I'm still quite disappointed that they can play decently/good vs the big teams (so when it's not enough anyway) and they seem a bit loss vs team of their Level (theoretically...)

I hope we cam win this set because I won't be able to watch from the third on...

Ps Hoag in for Lanza after the beginning of the second set, as Rain suggested few days ago