Italy – Superlega 2017/2018

• Monza should try an inverse substitution. Shoji's choices are becoming disastrous.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• This is quickly turning into a practice for De Cecco. He is taking so much risk which I love. I hate the way he is for some time. One-dimensional. Perugia maybe making a lot of mistakes but life is exactly like that. You have to outgrow it and not avoid it. Their game tonight reminds me of how Modena plays. The kind that is so dangerous yet so fun. :dance6:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Trento-Civitanova big match

Juantorena will be in doubt to play because of his back pain.

Kovar will probably start together with Sander.

Kovacevic recovered according to reports. Lorenzetti to choose between Hoag,Lanza and him.

Giannelli, Teppan, Eder, Kozamernik and Chiappa will be titulars.

De Pandis out after surgery of his knee.

#FreeBritney

• instead of their own team.

That's my point, Monza isn't their team. Most of the crowd was probably from Milan or Lombardia in general.
    As Latina isn't my team. And when I went there to watch Perugia last year, the hall was full of people from Campania, who came in Latina to see Zaytsev (or Lanza, Giannelli...). Why should they feel oblige to cheer for his opponent?
    Usually the good actions are cheered anyway, though. And there aren't whistle. (I mean, in Trento the crowd whistles the opponent servers, a thing which I hate, btw; in Milano Trento not-organized fans didn't whistle vs Milano servers).

Kovacevic recovered according to reports. Lorenzetti to choose between Hoag,Lanza and him.

If he will use Teppan, Lanza has to stay on court. Even Trento has foreign players problems now, who could have guessed!

• What a great save by Grebennikov! :teach:

#FreeBritney

• I guess the serve from Kozamernik wasn't that effective so they brought back Zingel for the attack and block.

#FreeBritney

• Lanza what a choke. :white:

#FreeBritney

• So jealous of you guys in Italy who can watch the RaiSport games. :sos: Oh well, Modena-Verona isn't too bad.

http://videostream.dn.ua/video…WR1cA%E2%84%96f%E2%84%96f

It has no commentary however. It's not like it's needed but it adds to the excitement even if the speaker is italian. :whistle:

#FreeBritney

• Uros is amazing. I thought he would struggle with Giannelli's sets but it's like they played together for a long time. :obey:

#FreeBritney

• I already said this but Lanza is better from the bench than as a titular.

Vettori's level is not that far off from Teppan anyway.

#FreeBritney