Italy – Superlega 2017/2018

• Great match by Modena! Urnaut MVP in my opinion. But great performance by Bruninho and Argenta too. On Civitanova’s side, I think only Cester and Grebbenikov had some good moments.

• Well... seems like a good victory for Mr. Stoytchev. Players may have more confidence in him without the presence of the Ngapeth.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• And Modena crushed Lube 3-0 in Civitanova. It was a tactical lesson. They made Lube play their worst game of the season. Beside Cester and Grebennikov there's nothing actually good in this match. Sander has some nice moments, but It wasn't enough.

Impressive team game from Modena. Bravo.

• This set to Verona, with a very messy last point :lol: (on both side).

Manavi was great in the third set. Mengozzi got injured (ankle).

Kovacevic was playing great until he was blocked on a Trento free ball after a great serve by Kozamernick: from a possible 19-17 to 20-16 for Verona, and the set was practically closed then, Verona even incremented the advantages (also with another block on Kovacevic).

Anyway, Verona leaded by 3-4 points practically from 13-9 (actually Trento reached 13-12, but then Verona regained 3 points) to the end...

• I wish legavolley spaces the games better. Some great match-ups tonight but how can you even watch them when they are on the same time slot? :whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Urnaut is so underrated because his nationality is Slovenian. If he was an American, he would regarded so highly.

Can we have an IP check? :rolll:

#FreeBritney

• Nice victory from Modena. That also helps Perugia to maintain the top spot by 4 points or so.

#FreeBritney

• Urnaut is so underrated because his nationality is Slovenian. If he was an American, he would regarded so highly.

Not by me. Urnaut has always been like this. He got credits just after ECH silver medal, which is ridiculous since he's a very consistent player.

• Why do some people mistake Kovacevic's celebration as taunting and as some kind of an anger issue? Color me perflexed. :rolll:

#FreeBritney

• Randazzo got booted out of the court.

#FreeBritney

• I like Cester. His serve is amazing. He's also hot.
    Any injury that prevented him from starting over Candellaro? Joining the NT?

Yes he is very hot :heart:
    Any injury that I know how, I really think it was a technical reason by Blengini.

And Modena crushed Lube 3-0 in Civitanova.

:white: :super:
    I wouldn't expected such a clear victory not even with Ngapeth and Sabbi in!

Urnaut is so underrated because his nationality is Slovenian. If he was an American, he would regarded so highly.

:what: :what:
    Underrated by who?
    I love Tine btw :heart:

I wish legavolley spaces the games better. Some great match-ups tonight but how can you even watch them when they are on the same time slot?

No problem, they've a perfect on demand service :lol: :lol:

• I decide to watch my dear Padova that was 22-23 and 1-2 vs Ravenna, but I had no idea it was going to be such a thrilling end of the set!
    32-30, with a lot of mess by the referees + players complains!

Does a yellow card for 'delated game' + yellow card for a single player get summed and gave a point to the opponents?

Imho the referee skipped the red card to avoid giving a point to Ravenna, but I wonder why he didn't use a simple yellow anyway.

• What a heavy loss by Monza. Every game is a must-win but they decided to fall asleep against the worst team in the league(now second worst). :white:

#FreeBritney

• Ravenna is such a nut case of a team. They are the inverted spectrum of Piacenza when it comes to tiebreaks. :white:

#FreeBritney

• Ravenna is such a nut case of a team. They are the inverted spectrum of Piacenza when it comes to tiebreaks. :white:

I am glad to be proven wrong. It is a catastrophe for a team of experienced players to be outplayed by children led by Travica. :rolll:

I think this match gave Stoytchev significant victory over Lube and 'Modena is nothing without Ngapeth ' team. He is starting to show his class.

I agree. The defeat from Padova should not be held against him. It was a sudden turn of events that no one wanted besides Ngapeth. :win:

This only proves he is able to lead a team without a superstar which is a valuable lesson to everyone.

#FreeBritney

Edited 2 times, last by Rains_of_Castamere ().

• Oh I'm very sorry for Padova defeat :( They were so close...

Argenta MVP, at the end.
    Again at his second match as titular!

Now I'm even more sad than I was during the market for the fact Trento couldn't air him :(

Perugia won 3-0, but the last two sets were very tight!
    Only Ricci in for Anzani, then they played with the titular.