Italy – Superlega 2017/2018

• Medei really needs to use his bench a little better. Bernardi is owning him. Sokolov could have at least one pinch server entered for him.

I was suprised by that Ricci substitution on Russell but it helped us with the block.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Great match for Atanasijevic.

Russell could improve in the attack.

De Cecco slightly overusing him right now but I'll take it if it means his rhythm will return.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Chance ball mistake by Russell. I wonder if Berger wlll come in for him.

Kovar looks 10x better tonight than in the first match. The higher block is probably causing De Cecco to avoid Atanasijevic. A few mistakes in the third set for him.

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains ().

• Hot streak of aces for Atanasijevic and a lovely dump from De Cecco!

#FreeBritney

• Medei finally found a brain and use Sander for Sokolov as a receiver to end Atanasijevic's serving run. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• That's my only complaint with De Cecco this season. His inability to take risk with the pipe when you need the pipe. :whistle:

#FreeBritney

• We are going ti lose match and final. We are back to Atanasijevic and his chokes. And De Cecco doesn't help at all with his stubborn setting.

Lube playing ad a team is way better than all about Juantorena.

• De Cecco! :gone:

The only world class setter who can't force the pipe. :gone:

I've been told I hate De Cecco but that's not true. This is his sickness. I wish he coild get over with if we want to win against Zenit Kazan or take the scudetto.

#FreeBritney

• We almost had it but that Zaytsev net fault. So unlucky! :gone:

#FreeBritney

• De Cecco De Cecco De Cecco! :gone:

#FreeBritney

• De Cecco is crazy or what? Every possible break point goes to Atanasijevic and we lose It. So stubborn. :wall:

It's an obsession. The lack of pipe is hurting us. If De Cecco can't go to the middle attackers, we lose variety in attack. :white:

#FreeBritney

• CHE CAPITANO!!! WHAT A CAPTAIN!!! LEGENDARY CAPTAIN!!
    STANKOVIC :obey: :obey: :obey:
    Stankovic should remain as eternal captain!!

Stankovic had a wonderful match. He's the best MB of Lube and that would remain so until a better one arrives. :drink:

Now the scudetto race is back to competitive which is a good thing even though Perugia lost. :obey:

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains ().

• I cannot appreciate De Cecco even when he is one of the best players in the first two sets of the game. We have two of the best pipe attackers in the world right now but he rarely gives them a ball and goes straight to Atanasijevic. This is exactly what will kill us all over again and again and again. He needs to take risk just like Bruno, Christenson and Giannelli. 11 attacking errors for Atanasijevic. What is there left to say? :white:

#FreeBritney

• Since Grebennikov will get another free pass for his bad play, I want to share his statistics.
    First match; 18% pos, 12% exc; second match; 37% pos , 26% exc . He is having a disastrous final series in terms of reception and was the main actor in Atanasijevic's service show last match.
    And don't forget, Lube is not Vakifbank, they are hiding no one. Both receivers (Juantorena, Sander, Kovar , Grebennikov) are covering equal spaces.
    Truely outplayed by Colaci so far
    For me by far the most overrated volleyball player in the world right now