You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

redhawkvb

Intermediate

• "redhawkvb" is male
  • "redhawkvb" started this thread

Tuesday, March 25th 2008, 8:10pm

Volleyball in India

I am traveling to Hyderabad, New Dehli and Mumbai at the beginning of April. I was wondering if Inside Volley has any volleyball fans from India who might point out where competitions are and where I might even be able to play some...

pappi

Reflexiones del compañero Fidel

• "pappi" is male

Favourite Team: Brasil/United States/Россия

Favourite Players: Paula Pequeno

Wednesday, March 26th 2008, 7:15am

have no idea....but i'm interested in this topic.....

good luck
i may not be the tallest,
the fastest, or the strongest,
but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
to be me...

Justyna

Administrator

• "Justyna" is female

Favourite Team: AZS Częstochowa, Poland, Croatia

Wednesday, March 26th 2008, 8:32pm

I am traveling to Hyderabad, New Dehli and Mumbai at the beginning of April. I was wondering if Inside Volley has any volleyball fans from India who might point out where competitions are and where I might even be able to play some...

I don't know if you are fan of beach volleyball but on 3-6 April in Hyderabad are Asian Beach Volleyball Championships.

Skill Wins Points
Heart Wins Games

redhawkvb

Intermediate

• "redhawkvb" is male
  • "redhawkvb" started this thread

Wednesday, March 26th 2008, 11:06pm

I don't know if you are fan of beach volleyball but on 3-6 April in Hyderabad are Asian Beach Volleyball Championships.

Aw, thank you for the info. While I prefer indoor over beach I do go to the AVP Beach event when it is in Chicago. I will have to look into this beach event as I will be in Hyderabad during that same weekend!

Social bookmarks