South American Championship 2011

• I think it was exactly that what happened. Unfortunately, I didn't pay enough attention, cause I was a bit bored with that match... :lol:
    But at the end of the match, Bernardo gave an interview to the reporter, complaining about the level of the referees also. All throughout the set, he kept trying to explain to venezuelans - the coach and the players - what was wrong with position, and still they kept messing up. At the end of the match, he said even the referee couldn't comprehend what was wrong, so that's why he kept explaining. It was a little funny, actually... hahaha

• http://www.cbv.com.br/v1/sulamericano/estat1.asp

In this link, you can find statistics for the tournament, both individual and collective. However, unfortunately, as you can see, they're not very updated. :thumbdown: We're already in day 6 and the most recent is about day 4. But keep checking, maybe they'll update it during the day. With CBV, you never know...

Yeaaah, thanks a lot! :obey: I will check it every day 8o

• SIDAOOOOOOOOOOOOO :obey: :flower: What an ace at the end! :woohoo:
    Brazil is still the best! :super:

Argentina played without 'cold' head. They made many mistakes in important moments. Brazil without any fireworks(in my opinion especially setters), but Dante and Murilo are world class! :obey:
    As I remember, it's 28th championship? BRAZIL, BRAZIL, BRAZIL! :dance6:

• After all, the Clasico is always the Clasico... and the result is always the same: Brazil win.

BTW, I didn't understand what happened at the end of the third set, when the poor young Sole had to serve and the subdol Bernardinho had to complain about I-don't-know-what-the-HELL.

• no words for Bernardinho, he complains about EVERYTHING -__________-

mmm, I'm pretty sad at the moment but I guess that the fact that Argentina is such a young team doesn't help..I mean it must be really hard to play with like 10000people against you, especially when is against Brasil...
    I'm proud of them anyway :D :love:

• That's Brazil. They always behave like that and we should adapt to it.
    There's more than one captain in Brazil team all the time, always 6, sometimes 7(6+1), emergency 13(12+1,you know) and 7000+ at their home.
    Ah, enthusiastic South Americans.
    Anyway, congrats to Brazil for their first winner in this season. I really long for Argentinian's performance in World Cup as I told them. And I wish they can hold the key points with better skills instead of mindless faults.

PS: I mean no offense to SA people, if you feet assaulted I would apologize.

• European Brazilians are Italians, so...
    Like Brazil, in my opinion, don't have a chances to win World Cup, that Argentina will be like outsider.

Any individual awards?