Personal Bolivar (Argentina)
    Linares (Chile)
    Peerless (Peru)

Pool B
    Funvic Taubate (Brazil)
    Sada Cruzeiro (Brazil)
    San Martin (Bolivia)
    Bohemios (Uruguay)

• Any more information on this? Is it being shown live?

• Unfortunately I don't know if there is any live stream.

Linares from Chile withdrew from the championship.

Peerless 0 x 3 UPCN (11/25, 21/25 e 24/26)
    Funvic/Taubaté 3 x 0 San Martin (25/9, 25/6 e 25/10)
    Sada Cruzeiro 3 x 0 Bohemios (25/17, 25/9 e 25/8 )
    Reigning FIVB club world champions Sada Cruzeiro of Contagem closed the opening day of the 2016 South American Men's Club Championship with a 3-0 (25-17, 25-9, 25-8 ) sweep of Uruguay's Bohemios of Montevideo with Alan Souza scoring 13 points for the Brazilian side and Nicolas Nieves 6 for Bohemios.
    Sada Cruzeiro coach Marcelo Mendez gave court time to some of his younger players, but they were still no match for Bohemios.

Bolivar 3 x 0 Peerless (25/11, 25/16 e 25/15)
    Bohemios 3 x 0 San Martin (25/22, 25/15 e 25/20)
    Taubaté/Funvic 1 x 3 Sada Cruzeiro (25/20, 20/25, 19/25 e 23/25)
    The two Argentina sides in the competition, defending champions UPCN San Juan and 2010 champions Personal Bolivar secured tickets to the semifinals of the 2016 South American Men's Club Championship in Taubate, after Bolivar shut out Peru's Peerless Lima 3-0 (25-11, 25-16, 25-14) in Taubate.
    Michael Sanchez led Bolivar with 11 points, as coach Javier Weber got the chance to use every single one of his 14 players. Bolivar overwhelmed the Peruvian side with 11 blocks to none and 6 aces to none, plus 68% (41/60) to 38% (26/69) in attacking.
    First place in Pool A will be decided when the two Argentine teams clash later today, at 18:00 GMT.

Meanwhile, reigning FIVB club world champions Sada Cruzeiro Contagem practically secured the top position in Pool B, after downing fellow Brazilians and hosts of the competition Funvic Taubate 3-1 (20-25, 25-20, 25-19, 25-23). Barring anything spectacularly major, Sada Cruzeiro should finish top of the pool, with Taubate following them to the semifinals, after tonights last matches in pool play.
    Cuba's Yoandy Leal scored 16 points and Canada's Frederic Winters added another 12 for Sada Cruzeiro.
    Frederic Winters:
    I was finally able to play more than one set and a half and the pace was good today. We have 14 good players and all have a chance to play in this competition, so I think we will do well in the semis and hopefully come out with another victory.
    In the other match of the second day, Uruguay's Bohemios of Montevideo defeated Bolivia's San Martin of Cochabamba 3-0 (25-22, 25-15, 25-20).

Personal Bolivar - UPCN San Juan 3-0 (25-19, 25-22, 25-22)
    Michael Sanchez top scored for Bolivar once again with 19 points, with Rafa Oliveira (4 aces) adding another 13 and Pablo Crer (10/11 for 91% in attacking) and Tiago Barth (4 blocks) getting 12 each. Nikolay Uchikov was best scorer of San Juan with 16 points.

Funvic Taubate - Bohemios 3-0 (25-13, 25-10, 25-13)
    Sada Cruzeiro - San Martin 3-0 (25-10, 25-12, 25-14)

Semifinals
    UPCN San Juan (ARG) v Sada Cruzeiro Contagem (BRA)
    Personal Bolivar (ARG) v Funvic Taubate (BRA)

• Semifinals
    Sada Cruzeiro (BRA) - UPCN San Juan (ARG) 3-0 (25-22, 26-24, 25-16)
    Funvic Taubate (BRA) - Personal Bolivar (ARG) 3-1 (25-23, 23-25, 25-22, 25-18 )

Today:
    Bronze medal match, 18:00 GMT:
    UPCN San Juan (ARG) v Personal Bolivar (ARG)
    Final, 20:00 GMT:
    Sada Cruzeiro Contagem (BRA) v Funvic Taubate (BRA)

probably available live here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH0jLKrMazc

• Final
    Sada Cruzeiro (BRA) - Funvic Taubate (BRA) 3-0 (25-20, 25-21, 25-10)

Bronze medal
    UCN San Juan (ARG) - Personal Bolivar ARG 3-0 (27-25, 28-26, 25-13)

Cruzeiro reclaimed the title they had lost last year to Argentina's UPCN San Juan.

Yoandy Leal of Brazil's Sada Cruzeiro Contagem was named Most Valuable Player of the 2016 South American Men's Club World Championship, leading an all-star Dream Team of the competition:
    Setter: William Arjona (Sada Cruzeiro, BRA)
    Opposite: Wallace Souza (Sada Cruzneiro, BRA)
    Outside hitters: Ricardo Lucarelli (Funvic Taubate, BRA) & Nikolay Uchikov (UPCN San Juan, ARG)
    Middle blockers: Isac Santos (Sada Cruzeiro, BRA) & Deivid Costa (Funivc Taubate, BRA)
    Libero: Felipe Silva (Funivc Taubate, BRA)

• And some reaction to Sada Cruzeiro's reclaiming in 2016 their 2014 South American Club Championship title, which they had lost in 2015 to UPCN San Juan of Argentina:

"Our whole team is to be congratulated, " said Argentine coach of the Brazilian winners, Marcelo Mendez. "Today we played very well with our serving and blocking. And our attacking also contributed a lot. The first set was rather complicated, but then we dominated the remainder of the game. Our team already has a lot of experience. We know how to play in finals, when is the time to power up and when to reduce errors. Everyone was very focused and wanted this title."

"This achievement is another important recognition of our work, the work of all the people in our team."

Sada Cruzeiro captain William Arjona: "Sometimes I stop to think about and I'm sure we do not have the magnitude of what we have done," added Sada Cruzeiro Contagem setter and captain William Arjona, after leading his team to the 2016 South American Men's Cluub Championship title.

"That's our mentality," concluded the 36-year-old, who was named best setter of the tournament. "We feel very good playing on each others side. Today the team showed commitment once again, the will to win another championship, as it turned out against a strong, extremely competent opponent such as Taubate, inside their home. It's really nice to be part of it all."

"I do not know where it will lead, but it is hard to think that one day this cycle will end. I cannot see myself wearing another shirt without the guys playing on my side."
    fivb.org