Champions League 2008/2009

• thank you to both of you for your comprehension...

Mateo, i know unfortunately that for us it will be a hell...and that's why i'm even more angry....yesterday after the first set loss i told the other fans "fuck, now we have to win 2 sets, in Poland, it won't be so easy", and then after the second set " fuck, now it's really hard!".

i think we have the 10% of possibilities to go through cause none of our players that missed yesterday will be able to play, and the others are in a really bad period.

fuck, this season is a nightmare for us...

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• And one more thing: Paweł Zatorski may be first libero of Polish NT team in the next years. Mark my words - it is a great talent on this position. I'm glad with that, cause Poland didn't seem to have class liberos, except Ignaczak and Gacek. And Zatorski is very young.

Im totally agree. He and other AZS's players like Drzyzga, Wiśniewski are a players of junior NT and I hope to see them in senior team soon.

Quote from Copra Piacenza

none of our players that missed yesterday will be able to play

That's for sure?

• I don't quite agree that there are not many good liberos in Poland! The libero is a relatively new position and since its creation, Ignaczak and Gacek have done great things in defense! Two very good players in this position is really OK, Polish NT does have good liberos for sure! Now you have Zatorski and probably there will be one or two more to come in a few years, which makes all the fans and coaches calm for this position. When you have a fantastic league protecting Polish youngsters by allowing only 3 foreigners to play for a single team, there is no place to worry about the future generation ;) How they are going to grow and become mature is another story :)

• Nothing beats the live experience, so I drove all the way down to Roeselare, mainly to see Grozer jr in action.
    It's a pitty that Roeselare only could compete in sets 1 and 4, nevertheless I enjoyed very much Friedrichsafen's solid play.
    All the pieces just fit: quick solid serve reception and smart outside hitting by Lima and Van de Loo (apparently only allowed to play in CL games, which probably explains Friedrichshafen difficulties in the German league),
    + constant threat in the middle. I was really impressed by their setter Tichacek - never really noticed or saw him before - but, boy, great precision in setting, excellent variation and as a bonus a great serve. And he's tall too. This guy is simply great!
    And then there's Grozer, well... (name 3 players that can hit a ball harder than he does! Hmmm, Marshal, maybe? Let's say they're close. Miljkovic? Anybody?)
    Give him a set-up a little bit higher, give him the time to take some height and swing his arms and then: run for your life!
    This is one of those players that can make a crowd go "WAW!" (Just like his father did - the resemblance in style between both is remarkable).
    If you got a chance to see him, make sure to take it.

About Roeselare: apparently Nikic was slightly injured. Normally he takes his share of pipe-attacks, but not this time.
    Setter Guilhermo struggled to find his middle-attackers, so his game was quite predictable. Rouzier was great in attack and serve, but he was a little bit on his own.
    It's just not working out for Roeselare this season: there is talent without any doubt, but Rouzier was injured for months, Verhanneman/Tuerlinckx lack some consistency and there's no chemistry between Guilherme and his attackers.
    We'll see what the play-offs will bring for Roeselare.

• That's for sure?

for sure Justyna... ;( maybe our coach will let Zlatanov play some actions if we will be facing diffcult situations but not more than some actions. this year is gone for us, too many problems, i hope the next we'll be lucky( it would be the first time!! :cursing: )

• so ANgelo Lorenzetti changed to arrogant cocky mode huh? he need to learn how to loose and have some respect to other teams."we will blow them away in Czastochowa" pfff we will see now it;s something more than a just a match it;s more personal now . i don't know if he realize what he's just done but he can expect "warm" welcome from audiance

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Can anybody tell me what exactly Lorenzetti said about AZS? Can I read it somewhere? Maybe it's Iwańczyk's bullshit AGAIN? Anyway... good for us:win:

• I don't quite agree that there are not many good liberos in Poland!

But if Im not wrong noone said like that ;) Personally from all Polish liberos the most I like Rusek and Zatorki, but in last case Im not objective...

Can anybody tell me what exactly Lorenzetti said about AZS? Can I read it somewhere? Maybe it's Iwańczyk's bullshit AGAIN? Anyway... good for us:win:

He also said that players of AZS are technically weak and won by chance. I read it in 2 interviews, with Drzyzga for reprezentacja.net and with Bartman for Przegląd Sportowy.

• But if Im not wrong noone said like that ;) Personally from all Polish liberos the most I like Rusek and Zatorki, but in last case Im not objective...

He also said that players of AZS are technically weak and won by chance. I read it in 2 interviews, with Drzyzga for reprezentacja.net and with Bartman for Przegląd Sportowy.

Yes, he said some strange things probably because he was desparate. Three of Piacenza's best four players Joao Bravo, Zlatanov and Falasca were out, only Marshall played but he was coming back from injury, too. I think Lorenzetti was just nervous because he knew that with a complete squad Czestohowa couldn't stop Piacenza. The second leg game will be really interesting and exciting I'm sure of that. I can immagine the atmosphere that is expecting Piacenza now in Czestochowa:-) If Zlatanov is back, the Italian team still have chance to qualify I think, if he doesn't it will be really hard for Piacenza. As far as I know Joao Bravo and Falasca are still out for sure. Anyway, it will be a game that must be seen in live on tv absolutely.

• oh Christ i didn't know these things!
    it's really strange for me, cause Lorenzetti is definetely not this type of person!!
    he has always respect of the opponents, and he never complains with a referee during a match on the field( for example as Rado Stoychev did yesterday 3 or 4 times...)
    he's correct, i really don't know why he said all these things....
    i can only imagine how he was disappointed after the match, cause i were too, but this is not an excuse to say all those bullshits.
    you can say that we're stronger than Azs and that would be ok, but you can't say that their players are weak and that we will blow them away(!!!!). :what:

• PGE Skra Bełchatów - Dynamo Moskwa 3:1 (18:25; 25:21; 25:21; 25:19) :white: :cup: :woohoo:

Skra in the next round yuuuuuhu :super: great match hands down . WLazly AT LAST great match by polish OPP . i haven;t seen the first set but i those 3 Mariusz played superb. Antiga :obey: i'm so happy that we have the player like him in our league he is great player he always plays on high level
    great job guys i'm waiting for "my" boys now follow SKra step and eliminate Piacenza good luck :D
    and wining over russian is always precious and taste sweet :win:

Edited once, last by mateo ().

• and wining over russian is alway taste great :win:

Hehe, you are more than right :D
    Antiga showed great class today. He was a real leader, who is needed in every team. Wlazły also was very good. At last Skra played with heart and didn't collapsed after firs set.
    Now, in the next round - Iskra Odintsovo again :whistle:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• AZS CZĘSTOCHOWA-Copra PIACENZA 3:0 (25-22,25-20,25-23)
    How beautiful! How great! :woohoo: :woohoo: :super: Amazing succes by young Polish team. Who expected that before the season?
    Thank you, guys. You were amazing today. Fantastic game by Bartman ( I hope Castellani will take him to the NT), also young Wiśniewski was impressive.
    AFROMAN, your "favorite" Zlatanov was "our" player today :D
    Great day for Polish teams :drink:

P.S. Special greetings for Lorenzetti :tzz: :lol:

The most important 3:

• AZS CZĘSTOCHOWA-Copra PIACENZA 3:0 (25-22,25-20,25-23)

:heart: I LOVE U!!!! you are great no matter what happens of the rest of the season you are the winner for me big COpra on their knees amazing results from this young team. my boys :heart: great day for polish team and bad for italian. COpra eliminated Sisley eliminated by Jastrzebie :drink: Skra beat Dynamo ooo i love days like this

ANgelo Lorenzetti what u will say now :lol: first teach your players how to receive float service and than talk bullsh*t about AZS :hit:

• great day for polish supporter :drink: congratulations 8)

• I could not watch any of the games today (because I was watching Werder versus my favorite AC Milan tonight live on Weser Stadion!) and the results are somehow unexpected now I look at them without watching anything... Congrats to all the Polish teams today! Great results!!! Honestly, I did not expect any of the three teams to qualify but they all did... Hats down indeed!

I knew Macerata would not play seriously after winning the first set (easily predictable), but didn't think they would lose.. Anyway, they qualify!

I also didn't expect Friedrichshafen to lose the game against Knack; they made some changes in the last two sets, maybe that's why they lost, but still they are through!

Special congrats for the stars of today - AZS Czestochowa! True, who has expected anything like this from these young guys :)

• I am happy about AZS because of Mlyakow, but I still regret for the game in Sofia where Mlyakow was unstopable, in the groups AZS didn't play such good volleyball as in the games against Copra. Konrad, I don't know if Zlatanov had played or not, but he was injured and surely he couldn't have been in good shape. Bravo also is injured for Copra. I don't like Zlatanov, but I think if he had played in the first game and in his usual level at the second..maybe AZS wouldn't have went through..but's only a guess, as I said I am happy for them because Smilen Mlyakow will continue playing in Champions League. ;)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Konrad, I don't know if Zlatanov had played or not, but he was injured and surely he couldn't have been in good shape.

He played, but terribly weak

The most important 3:

• He played, but terribly weak

But still was top-scorer for Piacenza in the game with 11 points. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona