Champions League 2010/2011

• Noliko is average team, Klapwijk tragic player

Noliko is doing well, considering the financial conditions they are working with. Just like Roeselare. In Belgium there are no budgets for topplayers, like in Italy, Russia, Greece or Poland.

About Klapwijk: Yes, he is still an instable player, but he has certainly the possibilities to play at CL-level.

• Noliko is doing well, considering the financial conditions they are working with. Just like Roeselare. In Belgium there are no budgets for topplayers, like in Italy, Russia, Greece or Poland.

About Klapwijk: Yes, he is still an instable player, but he has certainly the possibilities to play at CL-level.

I doubt they are hungry :whistle: money doesn't have anything with concentration ;)

Greek clubs don't have money for toilet paper, so I doubt Noliko is in worse financial situation :whistle: :S

both, Noliko and Wegiel, are average teams, FF is great achievment :whistle:

• I doubt they are hungry :whistle: money doesn't have anything with concentration ;)

Greek clubs don't have money for toilet paper, so I doubt Noliko is in worse financial situation :whistle: :S

both, Noliko and Wegiel, are average teams, FF is great achievment :whistle:

Maybe Maaseik-players were over-concentrated/nervous...I can't imagine they were not hungry enough.

And about Greek clubs: yes, since global financial crisis, they have big problems, but before the crisis they could pay players like Mijlkovic, Zagumny, Dante etc..so in general there's enough money in Greek volleyball, like in basketball

• To sum all... Wegiel isn't brilliant team, far away from that but they have Divis and Yudin.. 2 excellent attackers and I didn't saw anyone with same features in Noliko :gone: if we took paralel between Budva and Wegiel I rate Wegiel as better team and Noliko had big problems to stop Poey and Čupković. Divis is powerful OH, looks more like opposite while Yudin is cunning player... also Gasparini is on bench. In Noliko Wounembaina is just observer, Klapwijk very shaky, Maan looks like decent player, Sidibe looks like he lacks match pratice and atm Wegiel looks better :whistle:

• There was much more money in greek league than in the belgian one by the past.Now greeks have also financial problems and so we can see that the belgians teams are better.
    Wegiel has no chance against a team like Noliko ;-)
    The final six is a very good result for them considering the way they are playing.Of course they didn't had to face any strong team since the beggining of the CL and it helped them going further.

• To sum all... Wegiel isn't brilliant team, far away from that but they have Divis and Yudin.. 2 excellent attackers and I didn't saw anyone with same features in Noliko :gone: if we took paralel between Budva and Wegiel I rate Wegiel as better team and Noliko had big problems to stop Poey and Čupković. Divis is powerful OH, looks more like opposite while Yudin is cunning player... also Gasparini is on bench. In Noliko Wounembaina is just observer, Klapwijk very shaky, Maan looks like decent player, Sidibe looks like he lacks match pratice and atm Wegiel looks better :whistle:

Yes, I agree. Jastrzębski is really terrible in +Liga, they're out of best 6, but in Champions League they're doing really well...I mean...maybe they're not playing insane volleyball, but it's enough so far...
    Yeah Yudin and Divis are fundamental players for Jastrzębski...I would also add Ben Hardy...I mean...maybe he's not showing his best now, but he still can be helpful for the team and that really matters.
    Dawaaać Jastrzębie! :lol:

• Lost season for Jastrzębie in PlusLiga, but now something like this 8o Big success for this team and coach Bernardi, who hasn't had too many reasons to be happy so far. Yesterday Yudin was great indeed. Too bad, he didn't play in game in Germany. Maybe Jastrzębie hadn't lost that one.
    Now Jastrzębie is going to face Noliko Maaseik on their way to F4. It should be interesting games...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Maybe Maaseik-players were over-concentrated/nervous...I can't imagine they were not hungry enough.

And about Greek clubs: yes, since global financial crisis, they have big problems, but before the crisis they could pay players like Mijlkovic, Zagumny, Dante etc..so in general there's enough money in Greek volleyball, like in basketball

Don't forget Clayton Stanley, Boyan Yordanov, Plamen Konstantinov

• Mamma mia Cuneo !! Mental strenght, Technical superiority, Total self-confidence ... Belgorod crushed again !!! :obey:

• Congratulations to Vladimir Nikolov, MVP of the game :super:

All players of Cuneo played great

• yop, a great Cuneo, great Nikolov and Grbic! A totally deserved win, next opponent is a Russian team again :D I just can't explain what is going on with Lokomotiv, during the group stage of the CL they were on fire, doing fine in Russian league as well, now they look like a different team. I don't know whether Shipulin himself could come up with some explanation. They surely need to improve till the play-offs in the domestic league. Otherwise, they stood very few chances versus Cuneo, normally it would take the in-form on-fire jump-serving Belgorod and lots of luck to beat a team like the Italians, who didn't need to play 100% today to win!

• Skra 3 x 0 Roeselare ( 25 - 21/ 25-17 / 25-15)

Let's see what happen in golden set.

Zenit Kazan won agaisnt ACH Volley Bled with no difficult.

• And Skra won the golden set 15-12.

Two teams from Poland in F6.

Skra and Zenit Kazan will be the best game of this F6. :box: Zenit is the best Russian team this year and have two great OH. They have a good reception almost all the game. And Mikhailov is a machine. :obey:

But i will cheer for Skra because of Wlazly, Kurek and Winiarski. :super:

• F6:

Cuneo - Dinamo Moscow

Kazan - Skra Belchatow

Wegiel - Maaseik

Kazan - Skra will be two great matches !!! Other games are not that interesting in my opinion.

• Cuneo and Dinamo maybe will be a good game too. But Cuneo is playing so well and imo they will not have so many problems against Dinamo.

• Cuneo and Dinamo maybe will be a good game too. But Cuneo is playing so well and imo they will not have so many problems against Dinamo.

This season Dinamo Moscow is much weaker than years before. I think Cuneo will crush them.

By the way: I will cheer for Skra, like you. They have great players and great fans :super: Must be great to visit a game in that immense hall in Lodz :dance4:

• Skra! :super: Great performance! Wlazły is just amazing! God, this guy is truly insane! :obey: Skra showed really nice game today. Good luck against Kazań chłopaki! :box:

• Oh boy, I guess this time we've seen the real Skra.
    Are they serving like that in all home matches?

• Oh boy, I guess this time we've seen the real Skra.
    Are they serving like that in all home matches?

They were perfect in service, mainly Wlazly. If they can play like that against Zenit Kazan things will be easier.