Champions League 2010/2011

• Belchatow is quite good except Falasca :cursing: What a absurd way of setting. Wlazly is not the only one player in field.Can someone remind it to him :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• What a nice feeling to see polish team losing a match like this .. you cant put a price on that :kiss: :heart: :heart: :flower:

• I don't see how exaclty Russian team beating Polish is good for us ?! Especially since Zenit will be tougher for Trentino or Cuneo :whistle:

• Parody is playing with Dante :what:

• Skra lost today and we can tell than Zenit is on 99% in 4Four. Skra in 4th and 5th set was definitely weaker than Zenit.It was crusial match in this game between Skra- Zenit.Only Wlazły can't win z Kazań. Polish team in last years never won in Russia. Always was 3:0 for team from Russia.
    Canter Skra isn't elite team?
    They lost 3:2 with Zenit and they aren't elite team?

In last years Skra was second time vice champions of Wold Club Championship, 2 times 3rd place Cev Champions League. They beat in last few years Cimed, Trento, Dinamo Moskow, Zenit Kazan, Iskra Odintsova, Macerata
    Definitely Men's Turkey National Team is elite team...

• When and where Parodi built such athletic body? I remember him as much thiner on the athletic part. Is there nuclear power plant near Cuneo? :what:

• Cuneo were piped out in the second set. Veresh! :set:

Btw Grankin is doing great job

• Grbic just humiliated Dinamo Moscow - first dig, then spiked the ball in the back corner like those float serves who always cheat the receptionistis :lol:

• Moscow plays very good game

• Nikolov is the only one player without any rest for the whole 2010 and these two months

By the way he did much better than Wijsmans in attack

http://www.cev.lu/mmp-cgi/show…=p_prj_game_summary&key=0

• Yes, Cuneo were totally outplayed and, in fact, outsmarted by Dinamo tonight. I never believed Dinamo would be capable of coming to Cuneo and demolishing the home side so convincingly! Magnificent Dante and Veres, extremely efficient Yakovlev, but the star of the night, I believe, was Grankin. He created so many puzzles for the Italian block that we even saw Yakovlev spiking inside the 3-meter zone! Dinamo made many serve mistakes, but they had no alternative since Cuneo would have destroyed them otherwise. However, Cuneo didn't shine tonight. Nikolov had his moments, but they were definitely not enough, Wijsmans also had a relatively quiet match if we exclude the 4 aces overall and his immense contribution to winning the first set. After they lead 1-0 something broke.. I guess even Giuliani can't explain what happened in the next 3 sets either... A truly brave Dinamo, now chances are maybe 60-40 in their favour, but Cuneo will fight in Moscow for sure.

• I waited to see stats and I can say Yakovlev and Veres played best match this season :whistle: especially Yakovlev... Dynamo is raising, it's obvious now. They beat Zenit on Sunday after being 2-0 down, before that Belgorod 3-0, total domination over Tours despite they lost first match, etc etc. I didn't saw them so high this season, especially not in CL after Trento beat them easy on WCC in Doha.

I agree with YavorD, MVP for me is Grankin :obey: excellent setting entire match, great leadership :obey:

• Cuneo played much more sets overall, and they had several weeks with 2 games a week