Champions League 2010/2011

• Nice Jastrzebski, I like them better than Noliko, but it will be a walk in the park for their opponents in the semi final.

• Mitja Gasparini is a hero. We can tell that Łomacz played only with Gasparini and Divis. In three sets of the match middle-blockers of Jastrzebie was always blocked and had 0 % in attack. We now that Jastrzebie will be the weakest team in 4F but they will not feel a pression. Wegiel have the biggest problem with middle blockers but in Golden set Polański and Gawryszewski score some points and Jastrzebie won. I am waiting for statisctic. Hardy imo had 0% excellent reception.

• Golden set ruins this sport :aww: Noliko was better team in both matches, especially tonight. JSW have 2 good players : Divis and Gasparini and maybe Lomacz. Others are 2-3 levels below CL. I feel sorry for Noliko but to honest they don't have opposite... Klapwijk looks like scared girl and Sidibe doesn't use his brain at all :aww:

I see JSW heavily trashed on FF :whistle: no matter against whom they play :whistle:

• Noliko was impressive in first two sets but this rules (Golden Set) today helped Jastrzębski. Some players in this year play even below level of Polish League. Jastrzebie plays in PLS on position 7-10. But it is sport and everything can happened. Personally every team from Playoffs 6 is definitely better. Dinamo, Skra Zenit, Cuneo have biggest stars in teams. .The biggest star of Jastrzebski is coach Lorentzo Bernardi...

• What a pity! This Golden Set is indeed stupid, often giving disadvantage of favourites, there were several discussions here for every club tournament applying it, I think the opinions were more or less in the same direction. Of course, Jastrzebski are not to be blamed for qualifying even though they were obviously the weaker side. Noliko deserved this F4, but alas. It was pathetic to see that Noliko couldn't deal with Divis and Gasparini, but I completely agree that Sidibe and Klapwijk, on the other side, are also mediocre opposites. What is worse for fans is that any of the other 4 teams in the Play-off 6 phase should've gotten a place in Bolzano instead..

Btw, was thinking the minute the game finished, to me Jastrzebski is probably the weakest team that qualified to a F4 in the CL for quite some time. The draw and the rules of the tournament made them walk through, kinda reminds me of ACH Bled last year, but Bled is and was a better team IMO.

• Btw, was thinking the minute the game finished, to me Jastrzebski is probably the weakest team that qualified to a F4 in the CL for quite some time. The draw and the rules of the tournament made them walk through, kinda reminds me of ACH Bled last year, but Bled is and was a better team IMO.

I agree wit u, YavorD.

About Bled, i think they proved that they were a good team when they won 2 games against Macerata in Playoff 12. In F4 they played 2 good games, and won 1 set against Trentino and 1 agaisnt Skra. They were not strong enough to win Trentino or Skra, but it was nice to see them there.

Gasparini 21pts, 50% in attack. I remeber that last season i read that he was not playing well in Greece. He did the right choice when he decided to play in Poland. Sometimes he is blocked a lot. but he is a good player.

Klapwijk played some good games in WL last year. He has a good serve but in attack he is just average.

• Thanks to crazy "golden set" Jastrzębie have achieved the greatest success in club history. They were playing sh**ty, amateurish volleyball in 2 and a half sets, were much weaker than Noliko yesterday and should have been eliminated, if the rules were normal. I hope CEV changes this rule next season, cause it is really crazy, as me and many users of this forum had said before.
    F4 will be an amazing adventure for Jastrzębie, but I also think they have no chances against any team there. Theye are not good enough.

P.S. This season all Polish teams (both male and female) won every single "golden set" they were forced to play. I didn't expect it :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• In fact both Jastrzebie and Noliko dont deserve for final four. Jastrzebie had more lucky and will play in the final. They will be crush there, I hope I'm wrong. Jastrzebie is specific team, once plays incredidle game against Bled, and later dire like yesterday.

• *shocked* This whole thing is so ridiculous it's entertaining. Like you just play so shitty and then you probably don't give a shit anymore and then in the golden set you have no pressure, because who gives a shit anyway...

But congrats to the Polish team. I think it makes the F4 less predictable and thus interesting. I guess no famous mentality problem in golden sets then for the Polish players? Of course Jastrzębie only has a polish setter pretty much. I've never even noticed their middle blockers, iIwouldn't know for the life of me who they are.

Yeah Klapwijk is not too strong. His technique is not very dynamic and he lacks power, but oh well, it's the best we've got. I think Sibe or whatever the hell his name is, has awesome potential. Great athletic abilities and unlike almost any player, he actually hits at the top of his reach (his body is not falling when he makes contact).

• Congrats. Jastrzebie and best of luck in F4!

We also suffered from golden set rule as Ziraat Bankası( which defeated Cska at home and lost in the golden set) BUT this golden set makes it more exciting for weaker teams .And its great for weaker teams to advance to where they have never dreamed of being, so far.Its kind of boast for them to be in F4.I appreciate and agree with ur opinions about golden set rule's being unfair but im happy about a "weaker" team's making it as f4. what is sad is that Noliko also is a weaker team than others and i would have preferred Nooliko to Jastrzeibe as the strongest amongst the weaker teams.

• FF is great success for JSW but it could be nasty for them there.. Trento is 2-3 levels above them and I'm sure they will play against each other :rolll: :rolll:

It all depend of Cuneo and Belchatow, because if one of these team make it to the final 4, we'll have an all-italian semi-final or an all polish semi-final.
    Of course, the odds are rather we'll see a Dynamo vs Kazan semi, but who knows ...

• After seeing the result of Maaseik - JSW, I can only even more :wall: about Golden Set-formula !!!!

CEV-board, stop this ridiculous formula as soon as possible!!! :box: :box: :box:

• Skra reads the game of Zenit perfectly :what:

• And We have Justice. Jastrzebski shouldn't play in the Final Four but will. Today Skra should but will not.

• Ball changed the tactics during the golden set. Polish block couldn't stop Mikhaylov