Champions League 2010/2011

• I don't see the problem with the Golden Set.
    Why Noliko didn't win the match in Jastrzebie?
    Why Skra didn't win the match in Lodz?
    If They won the first matches They would play in the Final Four.
    Finding errors in the rules by Players shows lack of the sports maturity.

no

• Parodi won 1st set againts Dinamo with 3 great services after 22-22.. altaught whole first set he didn't win any point I think, he is hero of 1st set... Wijsmans and Volkov very good, too, on the other side Dante and Yakovlev good, together with Veres who is so-so.

• Shcherbinin was very good in 2nd set which Dinamo win, as he has made 2 blocks in a row at the middle of the set. Volkov was great in this set, too, and he is at the best Cuneo's player of the match so far. Nikolov had chance to make it 24-24 but he sent ball OUT.

• Cuneo has destroyed Dinamo in 3rd set, so Shestak, Zaytsev, Kruglov, Korneev got their 5 minutes to play after the 2nd technical time-out. Nikolov was apsolutely great in this set, Volkov too, but Dinamo has played terrible so Cuneo is leading 2:1 now.

• Nikolov is carrying Cuneo on his shoulders today :)

• Two very good games. Dinamo demonstrated how to beat Cuneo. This time Parodi didn't spike and receive well, and Wijsmans didn't shine so much. Volkov and Nikolov pulled the team overall. From Dinamo Grankin and Kazakov were outstanding, Dante also was great :serve:

• Dinamo did a big favour to Trento imo

• Yes, I have mixed feelings, because I like Cuneo too, but they got three cups in a row, they've overeaten

• So Cuneo lost :( Cool to hear about Volkov playing so well though. He probably wanted to beat his old club really bad. Also nice to hear that he's playing well with Grbic,e ven though he's supposed to be bad at setting middle attackers. Perhaps he's finally learning :)

• For me this result was a big surprise. I never thought Dinamo could eliminate Cuneo. Yesterday, Dinamo played good volleball in first and second set. Then they just relax and waited the golden set. In golden set, Dante and Veres were decisive. Yakovlev attacked 3 balls and could not score a single point in golden set. If Grakin had forgotten about him, Dinamo could have won easier. But to be honest i think Zenit will not have so many problems with Dinamo in semi final.

Cuneo has a great team. I really don't know what was wrong. Let's see if this result will have consequence in Italian League.

This result was perfect to Trentino. Now they already know that they will play the final of CL.

A final between Trentino and Zenit Kazan would be great. The 2 best teams in this F4. :box:

• Don't be so sure. In the russian league in Moscow Zenit has won 3-0, but in Kazan has lost from 2-0 to 2-3.

• Nadejda, I support all teams with Bulgarian players there so I want optimal distribution of prizes for all of them. If Trento loses this season, this can be bad for Stoychev and Kazyiski, so the chance in CHL is very good :) Cuneo still can win the title again, so no hurry :thumbup:

• F-001 26.03.2011 15:00 JASTRZEBSKI Wegiel - TRENTINO BetClic

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

What's so funny? Everyone knows Jastrzębie is much weaker, than Trentino. But it doesn't mean you have to laugh at them. They won qualification for F4 on the field. They didn,t buy that place... So, I think they deserve respect as any another team. No matter nobody counts on them. I think of sport that way. How about you?...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• What's so funny? Everyone knows Jastrzębie is much weaker, than Trentino. But it doesn't mean you have to laugh at them. They won qualification for F4 on the field. They didn,t buy that place... So, I think they deserve respect as any another team. No matter nobody counts on them. I think of sport that way. How about you?...

:aww: :aww: :aww: :aww:

I'm laughing at the draw, not JSW :aww: :aww: :aww:

• :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww:
    I'm laughing at the draw, not JSW :aww: :aww: :aww:

If you say so...

The most important 3:

• Konrad, I really think that Kazyiski is not laughing at Jastrzebie. They are actually good team, not consistent, but with very good moments.If some team deserves laughing it is CSKA in the mach in Kozle's hall, the way they did so many comedic stunts desperately trying to ruine all their efforts so far - and they succeeded :down:

• Konrad, I really think that Kazyiski is not laughing at Jastrzebie.

Maybe I am oversensitive, because Kazyiski is usual very critical about Polish teams...

The most important 3: