Champions League 2010/2011

• We will see how will play Trentino under pression. Jastrzębski will play without.

• Very good second set :)

• Not a suprising result at all. First set was a total domination of Trento, then in next sets Jastrzębski started to play a lot better. Too bad that they didn't manage to win this 2nd set, they had a real chance to do it. Overall this match wasn't that easy for Trentino, even though the result tells something else. Jastrzębie showed some good game, but unfortunately it wasn't enough for Trento, but I'm glad anyway, 'cause they weren't scared of defending champions.
    Btw, Come on Zenit!!! :box:

• Can someone give info about Veres? :drink: He is playing a great match :thumbsup:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Kazan and Trentino will be a great final. I think this semis was not so good as i expected. I really hope to see a final with 5 sets, great rallys. IMO there is no favorite in this game. Everthing can happen.

Trentino will be my team tomorrow. Go Kaziyski and Juantorena. :box:

• The squad of the big final is no surprise at all.
    Jastrzębie took a fight against Trentino. It will be difficult, but I hope they can beat Dinamo. FF is a big success for Jastrzębie, but 3rd place would be something really amazing for this club.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Jastrzebski won the first set. :super:

Sensible ace by Divis. :thumbsup:

Dinamo is perfect on the middle attacks.

Set scores:1-1.Moskow won the third set. 2-1.C'mon guys, i want see to tie-break. :drink:

Congrats to Dinamo. :thumbup: I'm waiting the final now.I hope this match will be high level.

• Damn you Jastrzębie :down: After such a brilliant 1st set I expected them to keep playing like this, but the level of their game was getting lower and lower. 1st set- great reception, good attack, pretty solid service, just a few stupid mistakes, then everything collapsed.
    Reception was terrible, Mitja was alone in attack, service wasn't so good as in 1st set and they started to make unforced errors.
    Ehh...Dinamo didn't play anything special...they were pretty solid, but that's all, they didn't show what they really can play and Jastrzębski should have used it, but they didn't. They had a real chance for a good result. Nevermind, they're with 4th place, which is anyway their biggest success. Thanks guys, but you could have done a lot better, and I'm sure you know it as well.
    Now it's all about the final- Trento vs Zenit. I'm gonna cheer for Zenit! Come on! :super:

• Two good sets and then we saw some volleyball in "good, old Jastrzębie style". Too bad, Polish team has no class MBs in the squad. In competitions like Final Four the bloc is one of the important factors and ways to success. If you don't have good block, you have problems. And Jastrzębie lack block not for the first time.
    Divis was the best in Jastrzębie in both games, I think. Gasparini played well, but quite unstabile. It is a pity nobody was able to replace him - Yudin has been out of shape lately.
    There is no reason to be very happy with 4th place, cause it means the last place this time. But if we consider the level of Jastrzebie, their performance in PlusLiga, etc. etc. we have to say they were doing very well in European competition this year. Who knows when we see them again in European cup? If they are not given some wild card or something they won't play in international competition next season.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D