Champions League 2010/2011

• Portuondo must be our opposite

No, portuondo is an outside hitter, period :cursing:

Wow, I thought only Trentino could beat Zenit, but they got pwned indeed. I wanted them to be invinsible, but they're not, that's sad, but it is reality, which is never sad :)

• I agree with Konrad about Jastrzębie. Although Jastrzębski is my favourite team for a very long time I can't stand watching them playing like this. They're simply pathetic this year not only in Champions League but also in +Liga. No character, no fighting spirit. It's just hopeless I don't have anything else do say about them. I love this club and I still have a hope that they will wake up, maybe it's silly, but damn they can't be humiliated in almost every match they play. Wake up guys, wake up, please :obey:
    About Skra...well they're in a really impressive shape lately. I hope they'll keep playing like this :super:

• I agree with Konrad about Jastrzębie.

It is nice of you. I rather thought you would kill me ;) :lol:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• It is nice of you. I rather thought you would kill me ;) :lol:

Haha, no I wouldn't :lol: Because of Jastrzębski I can't even get angry, let alone kill someone :lol: I don't feel even anger, there are just embarrassment and sadness when I look at their impressive results.

• VfB FRIEDRICHSHAFEN - Skra BEŁCHATÓW 0:3 (20:25, 19:25, 18:25)
    Skra is still on the big fire :super: :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• VfB FRIEDRICHSHAFEN - Skra BEŁCHATÓW 0:3 (20:25, 19:25, 18:25)
    Skra is still on the big fire :super: :)

Skra :flower: I don't like them, but the way they play now... :obey: They're in a insane shape! It's a pleasure to watch them!

• That must be the most impotent Friedrichshafen there's been in years! The considered-to-be highest scoring players (Winters, Trommel, Gontariu, Venno) are often tragic, this is where VfB normally opposes against stronger opponents, but seems like this year they have nothing to offer. It's true that Skra is very strong and in a great shape, but 0-6 in two games is unthinkable for Friedrichshafen, especially losing 0-3 in Germany hasn't happened in years... Adding Trentino to the group really formed a mountain for the Germans, but they couldn't even get close to Skra.. I'm disappointed because these guys were involved in groups of death in the last years as well and were able to go through.. but to be honest, with these attacking players Moculescu is really in deep trouble.. Well done, Skra! It'd be interesting in Doha :)

• That must be the most impotent Friedrichshafen there's been in years! The considered-to-be highest scoring players (Winters, Trommel, Gontariu, Venno) are often tragic, this is where VfB normally opposes against stronger opponents, but seems like this year they have nothing to offer. It's true that Skra is very strong and in a great shape, but 0-6 in two games is unthinkable for Friedrichshafen, especially losing 0-3 in Germany hasn't happened in years... Adding Trentino to the group really formed a mountain for the Germans, but they couldn't even get close to Skra.. I'm disappointed because these guys were involved in groups of death in the last years as well and were able to go through.. but to be honest, with these attacking players Moculescu is really in deep trouble.. Well done, Skra! It'd be interesting in Doha :)

Trommel is much of a good attacker anymore. Winters has proven to be rather inconsistent in the past as well. The only games of Venno that I have seen (against Holland in ECH qualification) he was absolutely amazing, but I guess he is young still.

• 15.12.2010 WED. , Fenerbahçe SK - Lokomotiv Belgorod

Good Luck Fenerbahçe ... Hard Game !

FB Team ; Miljkoviç , Marshall , Arslan , Emre , Geriç , Serkan, Coşkoviç , Kemal , Ersin , Burak ...

• Skra is playing the best volleyball in CL untill now. I'm curious if they can play like they are now the whole season. Wlazly and Winniarski seems to be in a great moment again. It's nice to see Wlazly playing so well again. Last season Wlazy and Winiarski barely played. It's a pleasure to watch Skra in CL.

PAO 3 x 0 Roseleare :down:

Bulgaria NT have 3 great Opp. Yordanov is a key player to PAO.

• No, portuondo is an outside hitter, period :cursing:

Wow, I thought only Trentino could beat Zenit, but they got pwned indeed. I wanted them to be invinsible, but they're not, that's sad, but it is reality, which is never sad :)

Philip Meyo doesn't play well as guest. Nor any other CSKA attacking player except Portuondo and Teodor Todorov

• Panathinaikos has great MB players,too!Petreas played a very good game tonight with the second setter because Gens had an injury.

• Noliko MAASEIK (BEL) vs. Bre Banca Lannutti CUNEO (ITA) 3:1 (25-22, 15-25, 25-18, 25-23)

What happened with Cuneo!!! :lol:

This season Italian clubs don't perform well in the Champions league... ?(

• Panathinaikos has great MB players,too!Petreas played a very good game tonight with the second setter because Gens had an injury.

I agree with u. I liked Petreas. He played a great game yesterday.

I watched ACH x Olympiacos and it was a good game. Tzourits is a machine. If i'm not wrong this is the first season that he is playing as Opp (last season he was MB in Olympiacos). He is only 21 years but he is doing a good job.

Greece has some talent players. Fragkos played a good game against ACH in last week. This young players can help Greece NT to have a good future.

• 25-8 ! :what:

That will not make for the defeat in Sofia, but Kazan's answer is loud and clear !

• 25-8 ! :what:

That will not make for the defeat in Sofia, but Kazan's answer is loud and clear !

The guys were still in the dressing room during the first set :rolll:
    Anyway, 25-8 or 25-23 it doesn't matter- a lost set is a lost set. Now they need 3 pts from Cannes to have chance of progressing, but I think it's almost impossible :S

• Fenerbahce lost again. :down:

They still have chance to advance to next phase. But the way ther are playing now it will be impossible. They are not a team. Only some good players playing together.

• Haha, no I wouldn't :lol: Because of Jastrzębski I can't even get angry, let alone kill someone :lol: I don't feel even anger, there are just embarrassment and sadness when I look at their impressive results.

Hmm...
    JASTRZEBSKI Wegiel 3 Budvanska Rivijera BUDVA 0

I won't say anything to this... :lol: :lol: :lol: We all know there are miracles happening for Christmas...

So Zenit trashed CSKA :box: as expected and hopefully only the first set was so bad... :aww: 2nd and 3rd were somehow ...acceptable :lol: :lol: :lol:
    CSKA proved to be a home- playing team. I don't see them advancing to the next stage :wavy: but let's see what happen :wacko: :huh:

• Fenerbahce lost again. :down:

They still have chance to advance to next phase. But the way ther are playing now it will be impossible. They are not a team. Only some good players playing together.

Fenerbahçe team narrow , Demeter ? playing with 7 players ... tired ... sorry , Fenerbahçe so bad , unfortunately ... :mad: