Champions League 2010/2011

• Hmm...
    JASTRZEBSKI Wegiel 3 Budvanska Rivijera BUDVA 0

I won't say anything to this... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, at last they won something. And they should have done the same last week in Montenegro...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Fenerbahce lost again. :down:

They still have chance to advance to next phase. But the way ther are playing now it will be impossible. They are not a team. Only some good players playing together.

Maybe Fernerbahce is currently not matching expectations. Yet I think Belgorod has a really good team, and I'm pretty sure they're going to keep wining games against great teams. I think that in Europe, a lot of team are not used to play against such tall players. When you're facing a double block with Musersky and Dineikin, being Marshall or Miljkovic is not enough to find a way through.
    I think that Fernebahce can improve a bit, but there's no shame in losing to Belgorod.

• Maybe Fernerbahce is currently not matching expectations. Yet I think Belgorod has a really good team, and I'm pretty sure they're going to keep wining games against great teams. I think that in Europe, a lot of team are not used to play against such tall players. When you're facing a double block with Musersky and Dineikin, being Marshall or Miljkovic is not enough to find a way through.
    I think that Fernebahce can improve a bit, but there's no shame in losing to Belgorod.

It's not a shame to loose to Belgorod. But Fenerbahce played at home and needed to win at least 1 point. That's why i said this result was bad for them.

I watched Musersky in WL this year and i really liked him. Yesterday he played a great game.

• Noliko MAASEIK (BEL) vs. Bre Banca Lannutti CUNEO (ITA) 3:1 (25-22, 15-25, 25-18, 25-23)

What happened with Cuneo!!! :lol:

This season Italian clubs don't perform well in the Champions league... ?(

What the shit??! I saw the first match and Cuneo was much better. Especially Wijsmans was ridiculous! Even though Maaseik played well, they have a strong opposite. If I may, I would like to say about the first match that Wijsmans is the only player for whom reception statistics don't mean anything. Everytime he'd severely fuck up the pass, they'd just set it back to him from the middle of nowhere (where he passed it) and he would score the point EVERY time. He has the effortless bouncy jump of his and so much height and power. Best player as far as I'm concerned.

• Hmm...
    JASTRZEBSKI Wegiel 3 Budvanska Rivijera BUDVA 0

I won't say anything to this... :lol: :lol: :lol: We all know there are miracles happening for Christmas...

Christmas are coming, so Jastrzębski finally decided to make a gift for their fans ;) AT LAST.
    They should have done this earlier, but...anyways I'm glad that they made it. Anyways...Bernardi is the new coach of Jastrzębski and I hope guys will finally start to play something...

• is NGAPETH Earvin the best player of his generation? 62 receives with 74 % success and 45 attack 49 % success. He would probably be better than Giba or Matey :super:

• IMO coach isn't problem in Fener case... they are bunch of overpaid ''stars'' who don't care about Fenerbahce ;)

Yeah agreed. they have nothing left to prove and are just collecting their pension. They probably wouldn't even care if they got fired at the end of the season, they'd just go play somewhere else. Coskovic is less of a star and perhaps mroe modest in that sense.

• Yeah agreed. they have nothing left to prove and are just collecting their pension. They probably wouldn't even care if they got fired at the end of the season, they'd just go play somewhere else. Coskovic is less of a star and perhaps mroe modest in that sense.

Fenerbahçe make new salon (for basketball and volley) (12.500) http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_TfaJ…0/2010-11-30_atasehir.jpg
    therefore ! Fenerbahçe must construct more powerful team , Fenerbahçe administrators very sorry for Men's volley team , FB Acıbadem successful but Men's Team very bad ...
    Ivan Miljkoviç and Leonel Marshall comedown , unfortunately ! and Fenerbahçe Fans huff men team ,the salon unfilled ...

• is NGAPETH Earvin the best player of his generation? 62 receives with 74 % success and 45 attack 49 % success. He would probably be better than Giba or Matey :super:

I watched yesterday Treviso and Tours. Ngapeth is really impressive. He is stronger and powerful than Giba. If he can improve his recption he will be a great OH. Tours is a surprise for me. I thougth they were not so good.

Petr Konecny 15 pts - 9 blockes. :what:

• Fenerbahçe make new salon (for basketball and volley) (12.500) http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_TfaJ…0/2010-11-30_atasehir.jpg
    therefore ! Fenerbahçe must construct more powerful team , Fenerbahçe administrators very sorry for Men's volley team , FB Acıbadem successful but Men's Team very bad ...
    Ivan Miljkoviç and Leonel Marshall comedown , unfortunately ! and Fenerbahçe Fans huff men team ,the salon unfilled ...

who wants to pay to see guys who don't fight for their club? I know I wouldn't ;)

• I watched yesterday Treviso and Tours. Ngapeth is really impressive. He is stronger and powerful than Giba. If he can improve his recption he will be a great OH. Tours is a surprise for me. I thougth they were not so good.

Petr Konecny 15 pts - 9 blockes. :what:

Ngapeth is very impressive I agree. I think you're refering to the older Giba, I saw him live in his younger years and he was extremely powerful. I saw hit a very powerful spike around the '5 meter line' from behind the 3 meter line.

• Congratulations to Tours. In the beginning of CL i thought they would be the last team in this group. But i was totally wrong. They are playing a great volleyball, and now they are in next phase. Rafael never played in Brazil (or at least i dont remember), so i dont know him a lot. Last season i watched some games of Resovia and he played good. And again this season he is playing in a good level. Ngapeth is doing a good job in Tours.

Treviso and Fenerbahce are desappointment for me.

Fenerbahce simply dont have any options. If for example Coskovic is playing bad they dont have any other good OH. Geric 0% in attack. :down:

Jastrzebski after a bad beginning they have a good chance to be in next phase. They lost their first 3 games playing a bad volleyball. I hope they can improve more.

• Belgorod and Tours advancing to next round.

Belgorod is the most impressive team, but Tours... Well, wining all away games in such a pool says a lot about their spirit. They're going to be a problem for many other teams.

• Rafael never played in Brazil (or at least i dont remember), so i dont know him a lot. Last season i watched some games of Resovia and he played good. And again this season he is playing in a good level.

First time I heard of him, in 2003, he was playing with Andora (along with Thiago Aranha). They had a Challenge cup game against Tourcoing and defeated them. So the season following, both got contract in France.
    For me, Redwitz belong to the top 10 setters in the world. He has been playing better than Pujol for many years in french championship. If he wasn't Brazilian, he would be in any given NT, showing his skills in international competitions and most probably being a starter in A1 or Russia.

• Yes Rafael is a very good setter one of the best in the worl. I've watched his games in Resovia in last season regulary and I can tell that he was the best setter in Polish League. He played better than Falasca. Maybe sometimes he should play often with middle-blockers but he set ball fast in good high.
    But Raphael from Trento is little better. Redwitz is not a class like Zagumny, Grbic, Ball or Ricardo but world class setter .

We wave today in Trento really good match. Teams use much strong in this game. It it typical man valleyball matches. We have good blocks, fantastic serves and not much errors. Mariusz Wlazły is in normal shape but Bartosz Kurek is out of shape.

• Knack Roselere- Dinamo Moscow 3:1 !!!! Haha Brawo!!! Edit by Armel