Champions League 2010/2011

• I read some rumors in Montenegro news, about today match Olympiacos - Budvanska Rivijera, that Olympiacos would play without almost a half first team (international players would not play)? Does someone knows anything about real situation in Olympiacos before this game?? :S

• Great victory of Cannes in Kazan !

Sofia must win 2 sets to keep the 3rd place in the pool.

• CSKA - the tiebreak slasher!!!

Don't they lost one just last week ? ;)

• May I? :roll:

CSKA - the tiebreak slasher!!! :drink: :box: Another great win in front of home crowd! Welcome, CEV Cup! :wavy:

Not quite yet. Still a decent chance for them to be the worst third team.
    Edit: I think now CSKA should thank Roeselare :thumbsup:

• Roselera won the game. Deroo is only 19 but he played like a big guy. All the team plaeyd a good game. Congratulations to them. :drink:

• Skra BEŁCHATÓW - Remat ZALAU 3:0 (25:19, 25:14, 25:22)
    ACH Volley BLED- Jastrzębski Węgiel JASTRZĘBIE 0:3 (21:25, 21:25, 25:23)

Finally some really good game in CHL by Jastrzębie. They have won the group :thumbup:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• arYes, the favourites for the F4 are ACH Volley BLED, Trentino Betclic, and Zenit Kazan:
    -ACH Volley because of the new sports hall, and because they had the most fans in the groups stage
    -Trentino because they are 2 times champions
    -Zenit Kazan, i actually dont know why :D

I hope that the F4 will be in Ljubljana (Stožice Hall), because that would be great for volleyball in our country, it would get even more popular :)

• I hope that the F4 will be in Ljubljana (Stožice Hall), because that would be great for volleyball in our country, it would get even more popular :)

I have read, that it will be a priority point at choice. So go Ljubljana and Prostejov :!:

• ""

NO COMMENT

• arYes, the favourites for the F4 are ACH Volley BLED, Trentino Betclic, and Zenit Kazan:
    -ACH Volley because of the new sports hall, and because they had the most fans in the groups stage
    -Trentino because they are 2 times champions
    -Zenit Kazan, i actually dont know why :D

I hope that the F4 will be in Ljubljana (Stožice Hall), because that would be great for volleyball in our country, it would get even more popular :)

I'm hoping for Lublana. It would be something new. Also the audience should be big in Slovenia (very sportive country; many spectators yesterday, during the game Bled-Jastrzębie).

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I'm hoping for Lublana. It would be something new. Also the audience should be big in Slovenia (very sportive country; many spectators yesterday, during the game Bled-Jastrzębie).

I agree. Trentino would be a great choise. Their fans deserve to watch this amazing team playing in F4. They won 2 CL and WCh out of Italy. It would be a good present for trenino's fans.
    And Slovenia woul be a good choise too. They have a nice team and great gym.