The 2012 CEV Champions League

• Greek police is composed of idiots. I don't know why but inflated greeks who made his country to bankrupt treat Bulgarians as second-hand people. It's difficult for me to respect these people.

Yeah, it was quite an adventure. I missed the fun at the border, though I don't regret it :lol:

• Yeah, I should put it in another words. I think, that Nawrocki is a favorite of Piechocki and nobody's gonna kick him out from Skra. It's just like a Stoychev in Trento, but he's there because of results, so maybe it's a little bit wrong example. Nawrocki has a nice position in polish volleyball, at all. It's unbelievable for me how typical teacher of PI lessons in just 2 year became to on of the best coach in Poland. And this nomination for coach of national team... :wacko: We'll see how long he will stay in Skra. It's really tought for him, because now he must show his skills in coaching. 'Cause Skra isn't stronger, but the other teams are.

Some coaches are tacticians, other are player-makers. Stoychev produces Terminators from the players (do you remember Stokr in the beginning or Sokolov first season?), the level of precision in serving and spiking of Trento in unreachable, they have middle reception and defense is just good, not great and still win titles and titles, if for that Stoychev doesn't get credit, no coach deserves credit at all :whistle:

• Stoychev produces Terminators from the players (do you remember Stokr in the beginning or Sokolov first season?), the level of precision in serving and spiking of Trento in unreachable, they have middle reception and defense is just good, not great and still win titles and titles, if for that Stoychev doesn't get credit, no coach deserves credit at all :whistle:

Come on ! Any average coach can make a terminator out of a 3,70m touching guy with a good arm !
    If Stoychev deserve any credit , it's for being the first to build a team with 3 of these "terminators" at the same time on court, and have them win titles. But in my mind it has more to do with financial power of Trento than with coaching skills of Stoychev.

• Come on ! Any average coach can make a terminator out of a 3,70m touching guy with a good arm !
    If Stoychev deserve any credit , it's for being the first to build a team with 3 of these "terminators" at the same time on court, and have them win titles. But in my mind it has more to do with financial power of Trento than with coaching skills of Stoychev.

I haven't seen any other team that makes so few mistakes on that power of serving and spiking, other teams like Cuneo or Kazan or Dinamo Moscow (Dante and Veres!) or Piacenza (Zlatanov, Marshall, Bjelica, Sergio!) had great rosters too and didn't achieve as much. And Juantorena didn't serve like that in Cuban NT if you watched earlier matches, neither did Andrea Sala, nor Stokr had this efficiency with hard points vs the block. It is very easy to neglect someone's skill from the outside and forget the hard work, but there is no ground for that. And by the way, Maccerata and Kazan have more money than Trentino.

Zaksa - Trentino Highlights

• In 3rd set Macerata came back from 17-22 to 23-22 then 23-24 and 4Me transmission disappeared.
    In 2nd set Macerata has many setballs.

• Lokomotiv won 3:1, it's really strong team with Russian NT players (Biryukov, Butko) and ex-Cuban NT Opp Michael Bozuelva Sanchez

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Looks like nobody else want to organize it at the CEV's conditions...

• Zaksa KEDZIERZYN-KOZLE (POL) vs. Arkas IZMIR (TUR)
    Generali UNTERHACHING (GER) vs. Lokomotiv NOVOSIBIRSK (RUS)
    Lube Banca Marche MACERATA (ITA) vs. Bre Banca Lannutti CUNEO (ITA)
    Noliko MAASEIK (BEL) vs. TRENTINO PlanetWin365 (ITA)
    VfB FRIEDRICHSHAFEN (GER) vs. TOURS VB (FRA)
    Stade Poitevin POITIERS (FRA) vs. Zenit KAZAN (RUS)

• Looks like nobody else want to organize it at the CEV's conditions...

What were the conditions? "SKRA must finally win the CL" maybe? :D

• If Saloniki Club was in the next round would be the Host.

In the situation CEV asked again Belchatow and Yes said.. Przedpelski. And after that He spoke with Belchatow Boss and He "conviced" Him.

Miras rules.

• What do you think about the chance of Arkas against Zaksa Kozle?Can someone write Kozle's current starting six? Both turkish teams have to play with strong polish teams :down:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• What do you think about the chance of Arkas against Zaksa Kozle?Can someone write Kozle's current starting six? Both turkish teams have to play with strong polish teams :down:

Kozle has a strong team.

http://www.zaksa.pl/zespol

Rouzier, Samica, Zagumny, Ruciak...

• Kozle has a strong team.

http://www.zaksa.pl/zespol

Rouzier, Samica, Zagumny, Ruciak...

Well i think Arkasspor is a good roster too (Agamez,Bravo,Hansen,Duff,turkish talent Subasi) but in mens league we got 2+1 foreign rule same as womens so those names can't play together in league :lol: So if they prepare well in trainings maybe Arkas will have some chances in Izmir but Polish teams are always well organized so i have very little hopes :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Hansen is tragic comparing to his performances in Fakel. He isn't even shadow of Hansen from Russia. I've watched a lot of Arkas matches this season so my opinion isnt based on 2-3 matches. Also Perrin, tragic player :down: . IMO Arkas isnt convicing at all, they lack mental stability. A little surprising, because all the teams led by Hoag are extremely stable :whistle:

• Starnight Arkas against ZAKSA is like Turkey versus Russia in the European Women's Basketball Champs Final.

• Piechocki said some days ago, that they don't want to organize Final Four.

What a shame!

I don't like the decision too. First they said that they don't organize Final Four - both Skra and Zaksa - and they want to qualify to FF playing and winning, and later I found out that Skra still organize it what really makes me wonder...

Well i think Arkasspor is a good roster too (Agamez,Bravo,Hansen,Duff,turkish talent Subasi) but in mens league we got 2+1 foreign rule same as womens so those names can't play together in league :lol: So if they prepare well in trainings maybe Arkas will have some chances in Izmir but Polish teams are always well organized so i have very little hopes :D

Oh, I didn't know Agamez played there :) I like this guy and I hope for the ineresting dual-match.

Talking about Zaksa I get the impression that they slowed down a little bit, lately... They lost first place in the table of Plusliga (good morning, Skra), they lost with Trentino on their own ground in poor style. I won't comment yesterday's match with Partizan 'cause they played with bench players and after over a two-hour horror they luckily won it. I guess that coach of Zaksa wanted to give some rest to the starter players 'cause they'll play in semi-final in Cup of Poland this Saturday (and to be honest I think that they will lose it). Czarnowski is still out of the competition (and Kaźmierczak as a replacement and it doesn't inspire me with optimism). Rouzier complained of back pain and Samica complained of the same as well.
    Anyway I believe in them qualifying to Final Four ;)